ITT: We Post Positive Things about Miami Football

Advertisement
Manny is savage. He gave beer to high school coaches. Took a picture of a beach and Tweeted: The New Miami. The guy just gets Miami culture. Have you noticed the Turnover Chain is a Cuban Link? Yeah. It is.

Also, Touchdown Rings.

We have hit rock bottom. The few remnant fans left who drank the Kool-Aid about how great we are have been awakened to the harsh reality that the program is a has-been. Yes, we can return to prominence. Just about two years ago we crushed Notre Dame and were ranked 2nd in the country. Seems like a lifetime ago, but it wasn't. It was an unsustainable run fueled by short circuits and sparks. Now we can face the music as realists. No more honeymoon and trinkets to blind us from the truth.

Advertisement
We have the most courteous offense line in college football. Isn't it refreshing how they stand aside, so the D-linemen are allowed a more direct path to our QB.
Our coaches are equally compassionate. They allow our players such as Tater Tot Martel and Jeffery Thomas , to be with the team at their own convenience .
Of course, we are blessed to have an O-Coordinator
Who calls the same 2 plays all game, which allows the players to drill the concepts deep into memory bank.
Finally, the players are rewarded with getting to wear jewelry when we do something positive. We're getting to be known as the Cartier Kids. I think I hear the phone ringing....it's Flake James......Bling, Bling, Bling, Bling, ....tell President Julio I have the hot tub warmed up.

We have hit rock bottom. The few remnant fans left who drank the Kool-Aid about how great we are have been awakened to the harsh reality that the program is a has-been. Yes, we can return to prominence. Just about two years ago we crushed Notre Dame and were ranked 2nd in the country. Seems like a lifetime ago, but it wasn't. It was an unsustainable run fueled by short circuits and sparks. Now we can face the music as realists. No more honeymoon and trinkets to blind us from the truth.

Bro; this is the positive thread, not reality. Look, I’ll help:

We gave up 1 less sack to end the season, as oppose to starting the season. #progress.

Advertisement
Burns survived the regular season.

Brooks, Huff, Bolden, Hall and Smith in 2020.

Since some sensitive posters here are tired of seeing mopes post bad things :( about the program, lets all post positive things about Miami Football.

I'll start: our recruiting class is still top 15.

And...go!
Here's a positive. There's going to be 5 open seats in section 104. So others will have a chance to buy them.
I'm sure there will plenty of good seats to pick from for the 2020 season.

And here is another positive... All emails from #TNM are going directly to the spam folder. As far as the stadium is concerned it will be filled by parents and friends only 😂

Advertisement
We beat the **** out of Louisville and the offense is finally clicking on all gears... I don't remember much after that for some reason tho

Advertisement
Four huge positives:

1) Butch Barry as OL coach
2) Blake James as AD
3) Jenn [M'Fin] Straws!!!
4) Patke as ST coach

C'mon now...no other program can top that!

Seriously though, our young talent on offense will be electric next year. You'll see. Lingard, Chaney, Brevin, Mallory, Wiggins, Harley, Pope, Payton & others are going to light opponents up next year. Our OL will be more physically developed & experienced and Enos (who will either undergo a period of enlightenment in the offseason or get a hot poker shoved up his derriere by Alonzo Highsmith (as the new football czar) - will finally get the ball to our best athletes in space.

On Defense, GR15 and Jaelan will tear it up and our new linebackers will be more athletic & faster than our current LBs. After taking some early lumps (hopefully not too many as opponents won't get past the Legion of Doom to the 2nd level too often), they will rock the **** out of opponents in Old Miami style. Go Canes!

We started 18 underclassman and realistically had only 40-45 scholarship men on the roster that could play football. With a class of 25 and the red shirts available, that number will climb close to 55. We’re two 25 man classes away from suiting up a real football team with 80-85 on the roster and 65 that can play. Manny knows this and it’s a daily conversation and focus for our staff.

Advertisement
Back