ITT: We Post Positive Things about Miami Football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since some sensitive posters here are tired of seeing mopes post bad things :( about the program, lets all post positive things about Miami Football.

I'll start: our recruiting class is still top 15.

And...go!
I was out of positive remarks when you picked the recruiting class.

Advertisement
-I wear the turnover chain and it makes me an animal in the bedroom.
-My rate of aging has slowed considerably since I turn off games earlier due to losing all the time
-Our AD gives me confidence that I can get any job I desire. Dream higher than I ever have before.
-I never appreciated a punter as much I have this season
-I never appreciated a special teams gunner as much as I have this season

Advertisement
Looking forward to seeing Greg Rousseau, Gurvan Hall, Nesta Silvera, Jordan Miller, Al Blades, Sam Brooks, Jaelan Phillips, Christian Williams, Te'Cory Couch, Jahfari Harvey, Cam Harris, Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, Jeremiah Payton, John Campbell, Keontra Smith, Tirek Austin-Cave & Don Chaney all play next year.

Also Daniel Enox is *** & needs to be fired.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know what I would do if I was Willie? I'd sit at home for the next year and **** talk kids on Fortnite
OT but I’ve heard this idiots agent never finalized his contract. He’s been working based off an agreement with FSU, headed to mediation bout that buy out money 😂😂

OT but I’ve heard this idiots agent never finalized his contract. He’s been working based off an agreement with FSU, headed to mediation bout that buy out money 😂😂
It was FSU that never signed. Willie is good, he's getting his money.

Advertisement
Back