Its Tuesday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
he also has to think how does it look to fire your OC year 1 and DC year 2. Not a good look for a new leader and waisting the universities resources on failed hires
Well said and In your post lies the real truth which is Manny is the failed hire and the man who hired him Blake is the one wasting the universities resources. Neither are leaders and what should be done eventually, must be done immediately. Time has run out for both, if they were going to succeed it would have happened by now. A full purging of the Hecht needs to happen if we want to see any amount of consistent success on the field.

Well said and In your post lies the real truth which is Manny is the failed hire and the man who hired him Blake is the one wasting the universities resources. Neither are leaders and what should be done eventually, must be done immediately. Time has run out for both, if they were going to succeed it would have happened by now. A full purging of the Hecht needs to happen if we want to see any somewhat consistent success on the field.
Thats why Blake James seat is smoking hot. If Manny fails, James has ****ed two hires in five years.

he also has to think how does it look to fire your OC year 1 and DC year 2. Not a good look for a new leader and waisting the universities resources on failed hires
He is a newbie and learning on the job. If he makes the fixes as he goes I can live with that. He's done a decent job of that on offense and specials addressing the glaring weaknesses there. Now on to the defense....

Advertisement
Thats why Blake James seat is smoking hot. If Manny fails, James has ****ed two hires in five years.
My hope hogan is your post is coming from a place of knowledge within the university/bot/powers that be? And not just opinion which don’t get me wrong your opinion is spot on, his seat neads to be molten lava hot! I’ve already checked out, I don’t have hope anymore, the last 16 years has killed it. But the last string I’m still holding on too and yes I know I’m holding on to tight, is that the higher ups have had enough of Blake James failures and he will be shown the door and someone new will pick the next coach. God willing it’ll be a man like highsmith or Gino or whoever the best AD we can afford out there is.

My hope hogan is your post is coming from a place of knowledge within the university/bot/powers that be? And not just opinion which don’t get me wrong your opinion is spot on, his seat neads to be molten lava hot! I’ve already checked out, I don’t have hope anymore, the last 16 years has killed it. But the last string I’m still holding on too and yes I know I’m holding on to tight, is that the higher ups have had enough of Blake James failures and he will be shown the door and someone new will pick the next coach. God willing it’ll be a man like highsmith or Gino or whoever the best AD we can afford out there is.
The board (or part of them) wanted Highsmith and James "rejected" that.

James has done some really good stuff in terms of finances, but apparently he was about to get canned last offseason already.

He pretty much depends on Manny at this point.

Advertisement
The board (or part of them) wanted Highsmith and James "rejected" that.

James has done some really good stuff in terms of finances, but apparently he was about to get canned last offseason already.

He pretty much depends on Manny at this point.
The first I've heard , James getting fired...

Advertisement
I wonder when people start following the flight tracker and make assumptions based off of that.

Why is changing coordinators is a bad look? Leadership is judged on (among other things) problem solving and results. Identifying and correcting bad decisions quickly isn’t a negative. It’s def a way worse look to not correct bad decisions and fail.

Advertisement
Time has run out for both, if they were going to succeed it would have happened by now.

Diaz just posted an 8 win season and landed our two best recruits in YEARS. He's absolutely dominating the portal. He made a bad OC hire followed by a very good one. He immediately addressed problems at QB, K and P. He's two years in. Do you realize how absolutely stupid this sounds?

Say all you want about him recruiting the defense, but the disastrous QB room, atrocious kicking game, porous OL and worst WR's I've probably ever seen in my 30 years watching Canes football are not his fault.

Why is changing coordinators is a bad look? Leadership is judged on (among other things) problem solving and results. Identifying and correcting bad decisions quickly isn’t a negative. It’s def a way worse look to not correct bad decisions and fail.

Because no one wants to work for the guy with a reputation for firing people quickly.

Advertisement
Back