Its Tuesday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26015

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

Ok, this was made as a joke, mods, if you feel its spam, just nuke it.

Advertisement
It’s actually pretty funny....and depressing at the same time.

I don’t think there is enough higher up pressure for him to change the D. So it’s on Manny to be self aware that’s it’s his scheme holding the D back and having the balls to change it. If he does, great. We’ll all get excited and sucked in for the fall with new hope. If not, Manny and Baker will go down together next year along with our whiz of an AD and the whole deck will be cleared which also brings new hope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has to be thinking I’m going into year 3 with no sign of an extension. If I do this maybe I can buy time if I don’t this it could be over. This is essentially his last chance to get it right

he also has to think how does it look to fire your OC year 1 and DC year 2. Not a good look for a new leader and waisting the universities resources on failed hires

he also has to think how does it look to fire your OC year 1 and DC year 2. Not a good look for a new leader and waisting the universities resources on failed hires

Worked on the offensive side .. major improvement in offensive coaching and performance. A competent CEO would take similar action to fix his defensive problem. That is a good look. Doubtful it happens however.

Advertisement
Back