Its Tuesday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Alonzo Highsmith was Blake James' job. I don't think it has ever been confirmed that Highsmith even had a modicum of interest. Nor do I believe for a single second that the Board would be willing to put out the money Highsmith would have wanted for the job. I personally thought it was a terrible idea across the board, and Reed was the much better solution.

So, your first statement is really easy to make, because we all know it's true. But implying it's the crux of an issue, short of sources, is speculation.
Highsmith wasn’t as close to happening as some people believe.

Advertisement
Going to Miami and/or working there isn’t a requirement to having rational football thoughts

everything NicKane said is 100% accurate about Manny. Did you read the review Lance Roffers did of the bowl game? Do you remember the GaTech, FIU and LaTech shutout?

I don’t how you are so blindly supporting Manny and Blake James.

LMAO.... there's a big, BIG difference between having opinions strictly on the football field and trying to act as if you understand the University. I'm not "blindly" supporting anyone. I understand the University. You do not. All I have done is provide a view into how the University operates, and what the limitations are.

Your "rational football thoughts" lose all logical appeal when they operate in an environment (understanding of the powers that actually impact the program) that are predicated in ignorance.

It takes a very small man to have a loud and vociferous opinion on a subject while being entirely ignorant to the fundamental mechanisms of it.

Highsmith wasn’t as close to happening as some people believe.

My point exactly. But "some people" believe that we have $10 million to spend on an HC, Jon Gruden will be the next HC, Mike Leach is a great coach, Butch Davis is still a great coach, and somehow Julio Frenk is the reason our WR's can't catch a **** ball.

Advertisement
he also has to think how does it look to fire your OC year 1 and DC year 2. Not a good look for a new leader and waisting the universities resources on failed hires

Tell us about all the resources that have been "waisted". What, a year's salary? Sunk costs.

Once you realize it's a problem, fix it and move forward.

Advertisement
My point exactly. But "some people" believe that we have $10 million to spend on an HC, Jon Gruden will be the next HC, Mike Leach is a great coach, Butch Davis is still a great coach, and somehow Julio Frenk is the reason our WR's can't catch a **** ball.
The coaches keep putting these non-performing older players out there. They should be playing the younger guys to get them experience and develop them faster.

I agree that it’s best for the school, once they chose him as HC, if Manny can succeed.

I agree with you to an extent that quick firings are a bad look but also doing nothing when the schemes and coaching aren’t working is going to get the HC fired. He made poor coordinator 1st choices on both sides of the ball. He remedied the offense. He needs to remedy the defensive side. I saw it last year and was not surprised at what I saw this year.

LMAO.... there's a big, BIG difference between having opinions strictly on the football field and trying to act as if you understand the University. I'm not "blindly" supporting anyone. I understand the University. You do not. All I have done is provide a view into how the University operates, and what the limitations are.
Your "rational football thoughts" lose all logical appeal when they operate in an environment (understanding of the powers that actually impact the program) that are predicated in ignorance.

It takes a very small man to have a loud and vociferous opinion on a subject while being entirely ignorant to the fundamental mechanisms of it.
get off your pedestal and specifically point out what items i mentioned are wrong

You are simply hiding behind the veil of “I’m mr. Miami” and insinuating anyone else is completely ignorant to football opinions

let’s talk specifics, oh chosen one, on the state of the program as it relates to Manny and his staff, or lack there of

Advertisement
Because no one wants to work for the guy with a reputation for firing people quickly.
Who was fired too quickly? Would they rather work for the guy whose about to be fired himself? Did Lashlee think Enos’ results were acceptable? Do coordinators believe they shouldn’t be held accountable?

OK, I see you. You've never stepped foot on campus, right?

Imagine being you, accusing me, an alum, employee and booster of being an "IT nerd in the Hecht" when you know absolutely nothing about the University of Miami. My home. My community. A place that I lived every single day. A place I worked. My friends, mentors and mentees. The place that gave me a career that I value tremendously.

You, little boy, are absolutely no one. You do not matter, at all. Nothing that you say about the University of Miami matters, because you don't know it. You never lived it.

The funniest thing is you saying WE'VE failed. You never even tried. Want to change it? Put on your big boy panties and actually do something, instead of being another loser with a big mouth on the internet.
Haha I ******* knew it! You couldn’t help but out yourself you incompetent piece of ****! Who are you, James, Strawley, bass or any of the other incompetent scum that walks the halls of the Hecht? And if you haven’t failed, which we all know you have, then why has this program Been hot garbage for 16 plus years, why have we had no less then 3 losses every year for the past 17 years, why have we never won the ACC since we were brought into the **** conference for the exact purpose of upping the accs football rep and hopefully meeting FSU in the conference championship every year? So what exactly have you Succeeded at in Hecht center in the last 16 plus years mole? Because it certainly isn’t sports, football no championships, baseball no championships and so on and so on. In the words of

Vishnu Parasuraman “what champions is the university Miami building?”​

Because I don’t see any new trophies in that dusty Hecht center trophy case. 🤢🤮 you’re a failure and so are the rest of you’re incompetent cronies in the Hecht stealing money from this once great university/program. You get what you deserve from the fans because it’s failures like you that has led the this program into becoming a laughing stock of CFB. God willing you all will be purged and us fans will be cheering and laughing our @$$es off as your led to the guillotine because everyone of you and your incompetence brought it on yourselves. And from their on you can continue to “virtue signal” yourselves on social media which is what all failures do. Lol and if you want a reminder of all your failures over the last 17 years and all the champions you have NOT built in the Hecht I’ve went ahead and attached Vishnu’s article for you, go ahead and share it with your boss Flake James. Oh and get ready to see these in sky during game days again. Enjoy sporto! 😂🤣

1609861946349.jpeg

The coaches keep putting these non-performing older players out there. They should be playing the younger guys to get them experience and develop them faster.

I agree that it’s best for the school, once they chose him as HC, if Manny can succeed.

I agree with you to an extent that quick firings are a bad look but also doing nothing when the schemes and coaching aren’t working is going to get the HC fired. He made poor coordinator 1st choices on both sides of the ball. He remedied the offense. He needs to remedy the defensive side. I saw it last year and was not surprised at what I saw this year.
RVA
Manny had a periscope on the O and took action.
Now he should do the same for the D .

He is dragging his feet, and may not be considering a total revamp for the D, as he did with obtaining Lashlee for the O.

We cannot expect the O to carry the team. The D has to step up, and they fell down last season. (Even with Manny's tinkering and input).

If there are no radical adjustments then Manny is done, and I think that he realizes it.

The question then is, does he have the cojones to step up for the good of the Canes now, and moving forward.
His decision will affect ticket sales, recruits, W's. and the perception of our Canes for 2021.
We shall see, and the wait continues......

Advertisement
Haha I ******* knew it! You couldn’t help but out yourself you incompetent piece of ****! Who are you, James, Strawley, bass or any of the other incompetent scum that walks the halls of the Hecht? And if you haven’t failed, which we all know you have, then why has this program Been hot garbage for 16 plus years, why have we had no less then 3 losses every year for the past 17 years, why have we never won the ACC since we were brought into the **** conference for the exact purpose of upping the accs football rep and hopefully meeting FSU in the conference championship every year? So what exactly have you Succeeded at in Hecht center in the last 16 plus years mole? Because it certainly isn’t sports, football no championships, baseball no championships and so on and so on. In the words of

Vishnu Parasuraman “what champions is the university Miami building?”​

Because I don’t see any new trophies in that dusty Hecht center trophy case. 🤢🤮 you’re a failure and so are the rest of you’re incompetent cronies in the Hecht stealing money from this once great university/program. You get what you deserve from the fans because it’s failures like you that has led the this program into becoming a laughing stock of CFB. God willing you all will be purged and us fans will be cheering and laughing our @$$es off as your led to the guillotine because everyone of you and your incompetence brought it on yourselves. And from their on you can continue to “virtue signal” yourselves on social media which is what all failures do. Lol and if you want a reminder of all your failures over the last 17 years and all the champions you have NOT built in the Hecht I’ve went ahead and attached Vishnu’s article for you, go ahead and share it with your boss Flake James. Oh and get ready to see these in sky during game days again. Enjoy sporto! 😂🤣

View attachment 140042
Bro, he’s just a disciple drinking the Hecht center koolaid. It’s clearly personal to him and he is unable to objectively talk about the football program and it’s shortcomings.

Going to Miami and/or working there isn’t a requirement to having rational football thoughts

everything NicKane said is 100% accurate about Manny. Did you read the review Lance Roffers did of the bowl game? Do you remember the GaTech, FIU and LaTech shutout?

I don’t how you are so blindly supporting Manny and Blake James.
Dude is now an admitted Hecht center employee mole Cane6. As you read I finally got him to admit it here in this thread by continueing to bait his Dumb@$$ just like Tom cruise baiting jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men until jack couldn’t handle it anymore and yelled the famous line “you can’t handle the truth!” Lol he’s so dumb he walked right into my trap that i laid for him months ago as I continued to be patient by dropping a little more bait here and there. 😂 and then today he finally reveled himself and I took him down like I do a Big Buck with my 30 odd 6 right behind the shoulder during deer hunting season. Of course I knew he was a dummy the whole time and I’d eventually out him because it’s as clear as a south Florida winter day that the Hecht is full of dummies. Because to show the kind of out right Incompetence we’ve seen from them the last 16 years you have to be some of the dumbest people in the college athletics world. 🤢🤮
1609863222502.gif

1609863343995.gif

Dude is now an admitted Hecht center employee mole Cane6. As you read I finally got him to admit it here in this thread by continueing to bait his Dumb@$$ just like Tom cruise baiting jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men until jack couldn’t handle it anymore and yelled the famous line “you can’t handle the truth!” Lol he’s so dumb he walked right into my trap that i laid for him months ago as I continued to be patient by dropping a little more bait here and there. 😂 and then today he finally reveled himself and I took him down like I do a Big Buck with my 30 odd 6 right behind the shoulder during deer hunting season. Of course I knew he was a dummy the whole time and I’d eventually out him because it’s as clear as a south Florida winter day that the Hecht is full of dummies. Because to show the kind of out right Incompetence we’ve seen from them the last 16 years you have to be some of the dumbest people in the college athletics world. 🤢🤮
View attachment 140044

View attachment 140045

Advertisement
Back