Its sad. But as it stands, we dont hold a candle to UNC as a program

I wouldn't go so far as to crown UNC yet and to say they are light years ahead of us as a program. They look solid and they have a legit gunslinger at QB who just happens to be from NC, but he's gone after next season.

We just need to fix our defense right now. Our D this season was at times as bad if not worse as Enos' offense was in 2019. If we fix that, then we wouldn't be getting blown out like we did by Clemson and UNC and OK State in the first quarter of the cheese whiz bowl.

No. We have no push up front. Our run game is anemic.

We only beat on awful teams. Our defense is just as bad.

I'm a product of the crib, but if im being honest, there is nothing about this program that makes me feel good about the future. Id be willing to bet the Marlins and Dolphins get a ship before these canes ever do. And I came up in a Canes onesie. The times have passed this small private university.

Advertisement
I would say they are ahead...I think "not holding a candle" is definitely an exaggeration...Both of us are top 25 programs right now. They may sneak closer to the top 15, just outside of it. We are more in 20-25 range imo. we can get there...Obviously some additional change is needed.

Advertisement
I get UNC beat our a** this year, hats off to them, but we talking about UNC that went 2-9 in 2018? Even at our worst we didn't do that.

The same Mack Brown led UNC that let FSU push their sh*t in?? Lost to UVA who we beat as well...

We finished with the same record as them. Their best win was literally against us.

kCfyJO.gif
roman candle.gif

Last edited:
I get UNC beat our a** this year, hats off to them, but we talking about UNC that went 2-9 in 2018? Even at our worst we didn't do that.

The same Mack Brown led UNC that let FSU push their sh*t in??

We finished with the same record as them. Their best win was literally against us.

I'm convinced that most of the board members are actually 16 year old girls based on how wildly their emotions swing. FSU beats UNC- UNC is a joke. UNC beats Miami, UNC is invincible. UF nearly takes down Bama in the SEC championship game- Miami showed it doesn't prioritize winning because we didn't hire Dan Mullen. Oklahoma crushes UF- Mullen is an embarrassment as a HC. Ole Miss almost drops a 50 burger on Bama- Bama's defense stinks and they going to get smashed by Clemson. Notre Dame beats Clemson- ND is the better than anyone in the ACC. Clemson stomps ND- ND proves they are overrated again and no one will beat a healthy Clemson. Bama beats up that overrated Notre Dame- Bama is the greatest team ever. #9 Indiana nearly knocks of Ohio State- the Big 10 sucks and Ohio State proves they don't deserve a playoff spot. Ohio State beats Clemson- we've never seen any team with the talent like there is on that OSU team and even Clemson can't compete with Ohio State and Bama now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This mope stuff is getting out of control. Mack had a good game v us. He isn’t God. The loses they had were also WOW. 2 of them. Things change. Turnover is great. Mack SUCKED at Texas with fantastic classes. He won’t dominate long term at UNC.

I don’t know why you guys keep coming on the board complaining that our school sucks. We all know that. We’ve come to a realization that we are just going to play to try to get to the ACCG and get our butts whooped. Forget about us winning championships. It’s not gonna happen anymore. So don’t make life miserable just enjoy the butt whooping and watching Manny Diaz slip and slide.

UNC has a bunch of really good players leaving the program. Newsome and Brown are gone, one of the RBs is gone, Surratt is gone, Howell will leave next year.

Thats a lot of NFL personnel that will leave. Lets see if UNC can rebound from that.

UNC lost to FSU and UVA. If this was a regular year, they're 2nd place in the coastal behind us.

If this was a regular year, that ND game wouldn't be a conference game. UNC would have two conference losses, we would have two conferences loses. Since UNC raped us, they would have the head to head advantage and win the Coastal.

Advertisement
A few things:

1. UNC went 8-4.
2. UNC had Ls against FSU (3-6) and UVA (5-5).
3. We have more resources than UNC.
4. We have more talent than UNC.
5. UNC hired a loser to be their HC. A loser nobody wanted. A loser nobody here wants.

If you're going to be jealous, maybe be jealous over the relevant reasons:

UNC's AD/BOTs seem to have standards and hold people accountable for subpar performance.

Advertisement
This mope stuff is getting out of control. Mack had a good game v us. He isn’t God. The loses they had were also WOW. 2 of them. Things change. Turnover is great. Mack SUCKED at Texas with fantastic classes. He won’t dominate long term at UNC.
Mack sucked at ut? You must be dumb. 9 consecutive 10 win seasons and only one year had less than 8 wins. James would sign a coach with that resume to a lifetime contract and Texas fired him

Because they didn’t cut corners to hire their next coach. They got a proven winner with a track record. They passed us in 1 year of Mack in charge, and now they control the division. Not to mention they’re killing it on the recruiting trail.

The mighty U is left w the guy their head coach fired on the **** plane ride home. Baker should’ve gotten the same treatment, Manny should’ve learned from his daddy.

Advertisement
Back