Its sad. But as it stands, we dont hold a candle to UNC as a program

Advertisement
Seriously, half this board is just constant doom posting. UNC was loaded on offense this year and went 8-3. They had two terrible losses to really bad FSU and UVA teams, and they got manhandled by Notre Dame.

Yeah, they ran us out of the stadium a few weeks ago. They kicked our asses in every phase of the game. They also beat us bad in 2015 and got the win in 2016. Everyone predicted Fedora da gawd was going to run the coastal for years to come. Program unraveled shortly after.

Not saying at all that it will happen with Mack Brown (way better coach than Fedora), but nothing in CFB is constant. Not to mention we played as bad as we could have against them, and they played as good as they could have. One of those games where everything goes wrong for one team (like our game against them in 2018 where they had a million turnovers) and right for the other.

If they beat us the same way next year than we have a massive problem.
Agree mostly but I would venture to say 3 of the 4 in the CFP are pretty constant lol.

Seriously, half this board is just constant doom posting. UNC was loaded on offense this year and went 8-3. They had two terrible losses to really bad FSU and UVA teams, and they got manhandled by Notre Dame.

Yeah, they ran us out of the stadium a few weeks ago. They kicked our asses in every phase of the game. They also beat us bad in 2015 and got the win in 2016. Everyone predicted Fedora da gawd was going to run the coastal for years to come. Program unraveled shortly after.

Not saying at all that it will happen with Mack Brown (way better coach than Fedora), but nothing in CFB is constant. Not to mention we played as bad as we could have against them, and they played as good as they could have. One of those games where everything goes wrong for one team (like our game against them in 2018 where they had a million turnovers) and right for the other.

Manny Diaz is constant. North Carolina didnt even come close to playing as good as they could play against us.. they only had to throw 19 times... theres a reason Manny Mouse was fired by Mack Brown

The title tragically speaks for itself. A dude who was a week away from being a construction worker and had literally zero offers making big plays on 3rd down.

We used to be the standard bearer of taking 2 stars and developing them into sleek, fast and mean heat seeking missles. Now, we are the epitome of doing less with more. Im not going to beat the dead horse of our administration, the BOT, Manny need a complete reshuffling. Its been mentioned ad nauseum. But its an awful reality gut check. And sadly, I dont see it changing.
these people are hilarious getting on you for speaking straight facts. Manny Mouse should give us something positive to write about 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement

Don't use reason like that around here.

We beat UNC in 2017, destroyed UNC in 2018, and were a 4&17 away from beating them in 2019. They embarassed us this year and Mack Brown is doing a very good job there.

But crying that they're somehow Bama compared to us like OP is doing is pretty ridiculous. **** they lost to FSU this year. FSU. Completely agree that if they do the same thing next year and win the Coastal over us, then sure make that claim

Advertisement
I apologize and will take my vagasil i guess. I sincerely thought the majority of this board had a tad bit of perspective and reason. UNC was in a dog fight till the last 6 minutes, something manolo and the gang have no clue about. Doesn't matter who they lost to... if they lost to FSU, and we smoked FSU, but then they smoked us. That dont tell us jack **** other then we are extremely temperamental and inconsistent. But i won't engage in a cussing match or a back n forth with you kids. Id like to think most folks who have played the game, and are above the age of 25 can reasonably accept my position, in that we have mightily underachieved while UNC, regardless of who they have or have not beat, have done the opposite. And i say this as a kid born and raised in South Miami Heights and being Dolphins, Canes, And Heat is all I ever know. But u youngsters can keep that I need vagasil thing going. Im smoking a 1926 so it will slide off the shoulder.lol

I apologize and will take my vagasil i guess. I sincerely thought the majority of this board had a tad bit of perspective and reason. UNC was in a dog fight till the last 6 minutes, something manolo and the gang have no clue about. Doesn't matter who they lost to... if they lost to FSU, and we smoked FSU, but then they smoked us. That dont tell us jack **** other then we are extremely temperamental and inconsistent. But i won't engage in a cussing match or a back n forth with you kids. Id like to think most folks who have played the game, and are above the age of 25 can reasonably accept my position, in that we have mightily underachieved while UNC, regardless of who they have or have not beat, have done the opposite. And i say this as a kid born and raised in South Miami Heights and being Dolphins, Canes, And Heat is all I ever know. But u youngsters can keep that I need vagasil thing going. Im smoking a 1926 so it will slide off the shoulder.lol

In other words Miami losses count but NCs you discount.

so its all good that they lost to fsu bc they were in a dog with atm? cool.

Advertisement
The title tragically speaks for itself. A dude who was a week away from being a construction worker and had literally zero offers making big plays on 3rd down.

We used to be the standard bearer of taking 2 stars and developing them into sleek, fast and mean heat seeking missles. Now, we are the epitome of doing less with more. Im not going to beat the dead horse of our administration, the BOT, Manny need a complete reshuffling. Its been mentioned ad nauseum. But its an awful reality gut check. And sadly, I dont see it changing.
UNC gave us a major beat down. No adjustments were made cause we don’t have a staff capable of doing so. Plus the players could care less. Come next season Bama will blow the canes up and manny will come with excuses. Miami has no business scheduling Bama for opening day or any other day.

Advertisement
We should recruit coach Fisher as a CB, because he showed elite speed and looked back for the gatorade shower!
correct breaking bad GIF

I wouldn't go so far as to crown UNC yet and to say they are light years ahead of us as a program. They look solid and they have a legit gunslinger at QB who just happens to be from NC, but he's gone after next season.

We just need to fix our defense right now. Our D this season was at times as bad if not worse as Enos' offense was in 2019. If we fix that, then we wouldn't be getting blown out like we did by Clemson and UNC and OK State in the first quarter of the cheese whiz bowl.

8-4 so you'll ride their dikc for an 8-4 record???

Idk man... I keep looking at that FSU loss as a huge head scratcher

no doubt the game between us was their super bowl and the game they had circled All season

Advertisement
Back