Its Ok Guys...Its OK

just be cause a kid chooses a different school does not mean we got out recruited how about the kid just wanted to go to OSU...One thing you can mistake Al and Co. for is being out recruited

If the kid wants to be in an option offense obviously its his choice the last good WR they had was Ted Gwinn and he turned out to be a less then stellar punt returner then there was D. Posey he had to basically earn his way to the NFL...

Urban Meyer does have a proven record of winning but producing WR I think not...he knows he needs at least one premier WR for the every once and a while passes that are in accurate that Braxton and all the other qbs throw...obviously he has ties to Dweyer as well...unfortunately for the kid he didn't see what happened to the last few recruits that went to florida how they transferred out and are still transferring...its his choice he has to live with it we need to keep grinding

All is not lost and I think we will get ours...These kids are so fluckery do you really want to put stake in who they favorite who they choose...I just watch them on other teams and hope they are successful...when Peterson chose LSU over Miami...I have watched since...he thought he was gonna win that championship because the previous year LSU won..that didn't happen now his high school has built a pipeline their and Al has to work hard to break it...He thought he was going to be the next Devin hester punt returning...but I haven't seen him bring one back this year...I still wish him the bes t say he should have went to the U

Advertisement
funny...apparently the only one who thinks WR is a position of need is the head coach. Everyone else thinks WR depth is just fantastic

Nah. We don't need WRs. Golden has simply chosen to waste a bunch of his staff's valuable time recruiting guys we don't need. We're doing so great in recruiting that we're trying to even the field by wasting time recruiting guys we don't need and have no chance of landing.

Advertisement
Back