Its Ok Guys...Its OK

valid

Band
Banned
I wanted Dixon too, but we still in it for Rudolph who is just as good.

Even if we miss out on both, we still got Ridley to redeem ourselves next year and he is the freakiest WR of them all in south florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thankfully we have a good receiving class coming in so it doesn't sting as bad. let him go freeze in columbus and play for urban meyer who is know for NOT producing nfl receivers.

I wanted Dixon too, but we still in it for Rudolph who is just as good.

Even if we miss out on both, we still got Ridley to redeem ourselves next year and he is the freakiest WR of them all in south florida.

I really hope we get Ridley but god **** if we don't people just gonna keep saying thers some stud next year

Advertisement
Dixon is not meltdown worthy lol.. Some of you just have no life.. Now not getting Cook and JC Jackson will be. Even tho we know Cook is a FSU lean it still will hurt to see Devin Hester part 2 up there...

547.gif

Not even mad.

not at all. We will get ours. the gap between the top 5-6 WRs in the state this year is not that big. last year, yes. Next year, maybe. ask 100 people who the top WR is and you will get 4-5 different answers. Last year it was Coley, Coley, Coley.

its sucks that this talent couldn't stay home but anyways this is not a position that we are in need of lets move on to the next. lets be happy about the ones that want to come here and represent the U like berrios, brady, and langham. maybe now we can really go after brad kayaas homeboy

Advertisement
Rudolph, Njoku, and JC Jackson all still possible.

Pull those 3, this class still far exceeds anything we could have wished for 6-12 months ago.

SOB Golden better sihtcan D'Onofrio, so we can win more games, get our wins up, and get more top talent.

This ain't rocket science.

Advertisement
Dixon was a want not a need.....things are changing here..

We all wanted....good luck to him

Sorry, he may not be Randy Moss part deux, but these are the kids we need to close on consistently to get back up top the mountain.

Advertisement
Back