It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

"On it coach trying to spread the love. By the way I haven't heard from ABC since Tuesday...Saw him talking on twitter with a UF commit. #TNM"
Manny: "Hey bartender, load up the ice chest. Were going to Gainesville to crash their coaches clinic."

Banda: "Umm, can you please address me as 'Co-Defensive Co-ordinator'"

Advertisement
People don't have time to read through bullet points of reasons why we're ****ed while they're driving -- this needs to be short and sweet like a banner to effectively get the point across.

This goes without saying, but the goal here is complete embarrassment of a small group of people: Certain influential members on BOT, James, and Strawberry.

Advertisement
People don't have time to read through bullet points of reasons why we're ****ed while they're driving -- this needs to be short and sweet like a banner to effectively get the point across.

This goes without saying, but the goal here is complete embarrassment of a small group of people: Certain influential members on BOT, James, and Strawberry.

THIS.

Keep it short and name names and mention firing everyone.

Advertisement

Just spit out a beer when I saw your avatar. Well done

OP any idea where exactly on US-1? Like specific intersections etc.? Also, the assclown himself lives in the neck of the woods where I used to live by. Would love for him to see it every morning on the way to the office. Count me in donating now.

Advertisement
OP any idea where exactly on US-1? Like specific intersections etc.? Also, the assclown himself lives in the neck of the woods where I used to live by. Would love for him to see it every morning on the way to the office. Count me in donating now.

Blake? Without giving the exact address, more or less what street you talking?

A GoFundMe for a new staff is what's needed. This is a teaspoon to shovel a river of ****.

Advertisement
Where are our board lawyers?

I assumed a parody of James would be okay, like him in a clown face. Could be totally off base.

Advertisement
Back