It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Why in the name of all **** would we do that? You think recruiting even matters at this point? You think stud players are going to come on board now?

I'd sacrifice this entire ******* recruiting class to get a good AD and a good coach. Zero hesitation
Boom! Folks this is Sherman's march right here. Worrying about recruiting right now is like trying to save grand Mammy's favorite table cloth from the inferno. Who gives a f*ck, the house done burned down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep it simple and any websites referenced need to be short and easy to remember since people will be driving by pretty quickly on US1.

What Problem originally said was simple and good.

Advertisement
I started this campaign after the original thread gauging interest received overwhelming support, and well over 3k views. If every single one of those readers donated just $2 to this effort, we would have more than enough to get it done.

Truth is simple banners aren't going to cut it anymore. I gave it several hours before checking the news today, and laughed that the most embarrassing loss in school history hasn't merited any firings. Blake James should have been shown the door immediately to get the party started at least, when you compound this loss with the way all the major athletic programs have performed in recent years.

It's time to take matters into our own hands, and give notice to the entire administration from the community that we think them a joke and a clown show. Clearly being beaten by the commuter school in Sweetwater wasn't embarrassing enough for them. So throw in your money, and throw in your billboard ideas. The one requirement is that it needs to target the school/administration as a whole, and not any one individual. There is plenty of stink to spread around. Bonus points for creative ways to embarrass the school as much as possible without getting me sued for defamation lmao.

Fundraising link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration

I donated.

I started this campaign after the original thread gauging interest received overwhelming support, and well over 3k views. If every single one of those readers donated just $2 to this effort, we would have more than enough to get it done.

Truth is simple banners aren't going to cut it anymore. I gave it several hours before checking the news today, and laughed that the most embarrassing loss in school history hasn't merited any firings. Blake James should have been shown the door immediately to get the party started at least, when you compound this loss with the way all the major athletic programs have performed in recent years.

It's time to take matters into our own hands, and give notice to the entire administration from the community that we think them a joke and a clown show. Clearly being beaten by the commuter school in Sweetwater wasn't embarrassing enough for them. So throw in your money, and throw in your billboard ideas. The one requirement is that it needs to target the school/administration as a whole, and not any one individual. There is plenty of stink to spread around. Bonus points for creative ways to embarrass the school as much as possible without getting me sued for defamation lmao.

Fundraising link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration

appreciate the effort but it has to specify Manny and Blake James.

diaz HAS to be pointed out bc these morons think the fanbase loves him bc of the dumbass chain.

Advertisement

I’d be willing to donate upon knowing the exact message, signage location and an invoice verifying actual cost

Advertisement
Back