It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the ******* DBJ retards like you that gloat at four loss seasons are a reminder of what the **** is wrong within the Hecht center.

For your next trick you'll probably try to act like the FIU win means something.

Let me know how the Coastal is looking again. It's not like we're in the worst half of the worst conference in America and aren't going to win it.

THIS is why your type will always be retards. You focus on meaningless results.

Whose gloating, Jedi Master Dlcksucker. I’m just mocking your pathetic bltch ašś and having a good laugh at you expense. Thanks for this hysterical bltch *** bltchboy thread.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Whose gloating, Jedi Master Dlcksucker. I’m just mocking your pathetic bltch ašś and having a good laugh at you expense. Thanks for this hysterical bltch *** bltchboy thread.

Mocking? All you're doing is confirming how ******* retarded you are.

Thanks again for the bump, ***** face.

Mocking? All you're doing is confirming how ******* retarded you are.

Thanks again for the bump, ***** face.

You must like being a bottom boy 24/7 the way you keep coming back for more abuse, instead of being a man and taking your L.

Do your boyfriends slap and humiliate before they violate you. Wait, don’t answer that. I already know.

Advertisement
Sorry, can't tell who the ****** DBJ's are on this board at this point.
Mirror.jpg

This should help

You must like being a bottom boy 24/7 the way you keep coming back for more abuse, instead of being a man and taking your L.

Do your boyfriends slap and humiliate before they violate you. Wait, don’t answer that. I already know.

The only thing you already know is that you're a ******* loser that settles for mediocrity

Thanks for the bump

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I root for what's best for the program, and you're a ******* ****** who settles mediocrity

UNC
VT
GT

Just a reminder
I have to admit you lost me there. I've heard the argument before, but it's just retarded to want the team to lose. On what planet do you think we fire a first year HC and come out ahead? Even fsu waited until the second year, and they've got much deeper pockets than we do.

And the ******* DBJ retards like you that gloat at four loss seasons are a reminder of what the **** is wrong within the Hecht center.

For your next trick you'll probably try to act like the FIU win means something.

Let me know how the Coastal is looking again. It's not like we're in the worst half of the worst conference in America and aren't going to win it.

THIS is why your type will always be retards. You focus on meaningless results.

Is it even a given we’ll beat FIU? I’m not really sure it is.

Anyway, the ACC, especially the Coastal, is even worse than usual this year. It’s roughly on par with the AAC by most metrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back