It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy.gif

I guess when he uses the term, "rooting", he's using the Australian definition in honor of Hedley.

Advertisement
Doesn’t anyone realize that the more games we lose, the better our chance of hiring Bob Stoops?

I’ll see myself out.

Advertisement
OP knows you cant tank for recruits right?

View attachment 101246

The internet is the best invention in the history of mankind, however, it also:

1. Allows ****heads like that to think they have a voice and audience and
2. Allows that retarded voice to possibly influence other uneducated ***** to join their dimwitted cause.

If there were no message boards, *******s like this clown would just walk around dumb and cranky all day without the ability to possibly pollute anyone else.

Advertisement
******* loser.

This team, with THAT schedule, shouldn't have 4 losses. You can wave your pom poms all you want for beating the worst FSU team in the last 20 years and beating a 4 loss Louisville AT HOME.....and all I'll say is we lost to UNC with 2 weeks to prepare, VT AT HOME, and a team transitioning from years of running the option offense.

This team is better than a 4 loss team. Get that through your retarded ******* skull.

Advertisement

This team, with THAT schedule, shouldn't have 4 losses. You can wave your pom poms all you want for beating the worst FSU team in the last 20 years and beating a 4 loss Louisville AT HOME.....and all I'll say is we lost to UNC with 2 weeks to prepare, VT AT HOME, and a team transitioning from years of running the option offense.

This team is better than a 4 loss team. Get that through your retarded ******* skull.

You’re still alive? What a **** shame.

Thanks to you and your boyfriend for the laughs. Bottom bltch porsting twinks like you are always a riot.

And the ******* DBJ retards like you that gloat at four loss seasons are a reminder of what the **** is wrong within the Hecht center.

For your next trick you'll probably try to act like the FIU win means something.

Let me know how the Coastal is looking again. It's not like we're in the worst half of the worst conference in America and aren't going to win it.

THIS is why your type will always be retards. You focus on meaningless results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back