It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it even a given we’ll beat FIU? I’m not really sure it is.

Anyway, the ACC, especially the Coastal, is even worse than usual this year. It’s roughly on par with the AAC by most metrics.
23.gif

Advertisement
Sagarin has both ACC divisions behind the AAC West.

Will you tell Jeff Sagarin to drink bleach?

Sagarin had 5-4 Washington over 8-0 Baylor, 8-0 Minny

**** he had 4-4 michigan State over 8-0 Minny

Point is who gives a **** what some computer spits out unless you also agree BCS should have ****ed us

No one wants Miami to lose. I’m happy and hopeful that Miami wins out with 9 wins on the season.

Yes we have some UGLY losses this year. Those won’t be forgotten about. If Jarrens junior season rolls around and we still looking like **** Diaz and co can GTFO.

For now let’s just get 9 wins we aren’t winning the coastal.

Try to salvage and add some key pieces to a decent recruiting class and roll into 2020 with all momentum.

Advertisement
No one wants Miami to lose. I’m happy and hopeful that Miami wins out with 9 wins on the season.

Yes we have some UGLY losses this year. Those won’t be forgotten about. If Jarrens junior season rolls around and we still looking like **** Diaz and co can GTFO.

Try to salvage and add some key pieces to a decent recruiting class and roll into 2020 with all momentum.
We have a dichotomy with Manny... and to the "can" MD group there's nothing the team can do that will change their mind... he must be impeached.
The other group would rather wait and see if MD redeems himself by getting the team to play to there potential... which is what is happening now. Also recruiting is an issue that needs to be turned around... can Manny change that important aspect? Next year will be very telling for both groups... but for now give (me) wins please.

God. The fans that consider 9-4 an achievement.

TBH, I was annoyed enough with the fans who thought 10-3 was some massive deal under Richt.

Advertisement
This dumbass thought it would be great to lose games thus ******* up recruiting and leaving the potential next coach even less to work with where he would then ***** about that coach not being able to win and just continuing the cycle

And people ask me what the "typical DBJ moron" looks like.

Take a bow ***** face

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back