It's Monday

I've heard rumors that we can now actually PAY top dollars for top coaches.

Find a young, creative, effective OC who is as hungry as a cheetah at lunch time - and HIRE his ***.

The best all time coaches are their best when young and energetic - who love winning - and winning smart.

Old bread, old milk, old . . . (think I'll pass on that one) just don't bring the fire. The HC should be the leavening among youth - but also let their creativity take place.

Where did we first really hear of Urban? Why? Jimmy Johnson? Why? Dennis Erickson? Why?

They did things no one had seen before.

Of course Gaddis has done something no one else has seen here before - but an award is NOT a behavioral/personality characteristic.

Advertisement
This. signing say is only a few weeks away. remember how Shemar went to Tex AM because we didn't have a coordinator in place at the time. If he fires Gattis today, and doesn't have a OC at all when early signing day comes could be a nightmare. And we don't want him to rush and hire just anybody for recruiting purposes. Plus if we don't hit the portal hard for OL we will be having this same discussion next year at the same time because no offense is going to look great with a injury riddled OL that was bad to begin with.

What kids are committed cause of gattis? Firing gattis probably doesn’t lose us anyone on offense. If they committed to that **** they watched this year I’m sure they stay committed to whatever Mario sells them on is next as OC

Remember the good old days when Manny was coming back because he hadn't been fired yet?
1669761751204.gif

Advertisement
Exit interviews should be done by today or tomorrow. Players already know what they are doing.

Hang on to your impatient butts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard rumors that we can now actually PAY top dollars for top coaches.

Find a young, creative, effective OC who is as hungry as a cheetah at lunch time - and HIRE his ***.
Find a young, creative, effective OC who is as hungry as Chad Johnson at Tootsie’s lunch

Advertisement
Everyone says be patient but the portal opens Monday .

Doesn’t look to be today so that means In the biggest portal opening ever we’re dragging our feet on making an inevitable coaching change that will absolutely cost us major talent

“Exit interviews on Tuesday!” It’s Friday, sounds like Gattis is staying

Advertisement
Back