It's Monday

I'd be surprised to see any movement before this early signing day, if it happens at all

Advertisement
Share more info
Bruh... U don't really want that.
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Advertisement
It’s been 2 days since last game. That’s not dragging it out.

In two days, I could fire a fistful of coaches, yank a couple dozen scholarships, do my entire Christmas Shopping, put five major, huge smiles on the wife's face, read a good book, make some gumbo, have offers out among the top 12 Offensive Coordinators, same for Defensive Coordinators, enjoy a morning movement, and have an empty calender for the second day.

Advertisement
We truly did have too many injuries to be successful

That doesn’t mean gattis gets a pass but it does mean he has an easy explanation to his next employer on what happened
Most, if not, all teams had injuries. That excuse will go only so far.

Advertisement
It’s been 2 days since last game. That’s not dragging it out.
USC left kiffin at the tarmac . Mario should of told Gattis to pay for your own Uber Saturday night going from Miami to Kalamazoo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember the good old days when Manny was coming back because he hadn't been fired yet?

I'd be surprised to see any movement before this early signing day, if it happens at all
This. signing say is only a few weeks away. remember how Shemar went to Tex AM because we didn't have a coordinator in place at the time. If he fires Gattis today, and doesn't have a OC at all when early signing day comes could be a nightmare. And we don't want him to rush and hire just anybody for recruiting purposes. Plus if we don't hit the portal hard for OL we will be having this same discussion next year at the same time because no offense is going to look great with a injury riddled OL that was bad to begin with.

Advertisement
Back