It's Monday

Advertisement
Advertisement
904188C9-581E-4B32-9796-EEED8B7DCE6F.gif

The way these coordinator hires dragged on last go round, i wouldn't be surprised to see this go into the week.
Yeah I have no idea what kind of timeline he's looking at. Waiting til after nsd/ trying to get something in place before. I'm betting after but 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he wait until after early signing day? Doesn’t he want to sign any offensive skill players? Right now we’ve got two slot receivers committed, no running backs and our plan B quarterback. I think Gattis is keeping guys from wanting to commit. Especially receivers.

Advertisement
Why is it that college coaches need to be handled so softly that you can't even say they aren't coming back until they save face, yet the NFL has black Monday where they just chop people's heads off immediately and publicly? College coaches are making the same or more in many instances nowadays. Nobody is going to remember how kind Mario was in gently letting Gattis slowly move on to wherever he's going. They are in fact going to remember our God awful offense and worst season in decades and the complete embarrassment that was Miami football in 2022. ******* fire him and move the **** on already

Why would he wait until after early signing day? Doesn’t he want to sign any offensive skill players? Right now we’ve got two slot receivers committed, no running backs and our plan B quarterback. I think Gattis is keeping guys from wanting to commit. Especially receivers.
Two things:

1. I dont think Mario is waiting until after ESD to get rid of Gattis. I don't know when he will do it, but i presume it will be by week's end.

2. IF he is actually waiting until after ESD for whatever stupid *** reason to fire Gattis, then MC is a foolish Neanderthal of a coach. Idiotic personnel moves such as this is how you get the fanbase to completely turn on you after just 1 year.

Advertisement
Back