It's Happening!

Interestingly, I don't think Warren has ever been wrong on an UA All Star player crystal ball prediction.

Advertisement
Interestingly, I don't think Warren has ever been wrong on an UA All Star player crystal ball prediction.

You know what that means Friendchise?

Cane lock!!!
1zbTg.jpg

Advertisement
I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Homies cutts r serious juedy like but in the open field...... Lookin like a small hester

He's a bad little dude. Richard LaCounte isn't throwing him over a sideline bench like he did to Smith.

Smith release and wiggle is buns sauce...his speed is elite though

I'm sure [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and friends are mad Jeff isn't being crystal balled to one of their favorite schools

Jesus Christ, dude... What's with the non-stop obsession with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]? Every thread you go at the dude. Where did things sour so badly between you two?

It's a one-sided affair. I don't even know this twit exists. He's a captain in the Franchise Wounded Warrior brigade. His feelings for me run deeper than my jimmy down his mom's neck.

Its because u keep it real...when u keep it real on here u r labeled an FSU fan

Advertisement
CB's aren't the end all be all as it's been mentioned before. However, depending on whom they're coming from, it means something. If it's coming from Warren, I'll take it.

Plus this kid isn't from South Florida so I'm assuming he doesn't have that need for dramatics as it relates to his recruitment.

I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Homies cutts r serious juedy like but in the open field...... Lookin like a small hester

He's a bad little dude. Richard LaCounte isn't throwing him over a sideline bench like he did to Smith.

This Thomas kid's highlights were great to watch. Release and wiggle. How's his speed compared to Smith?

This Thomas kid's highlights were great to watch. Release and wiggle. How's his speed compared to Smith?

Nike National Invite Combine July 5-10, 2016--
Thomas, Jeff.. 17 ..WR.. East St. Louis.. Lunarbeast 5-10.0(H)... 167(W)... 4.38(40 laser)

Advertisement
This kid blows Harley out of the ******* water. Everyone goes crazy about Mullins' catch last year but anyone can make a measly catch (though it was awesome) in one of these games.

This kid flat out blew the doors off these dudes multiple times. That's no fluke.

Thats 5 star talent I dont give a **** about anything else.

This kid blows Harley out of the ****ing water. Everyone goes crazy about Mullins' catch last year but anyone can make a measly catch (though it was awesome) in one of these games.

This kid flat out blew the doors off these dudes multiple times. That's no fluke.

This kid as a 9th grader ran the same 100m- time Harley did as a sophomore...Harley did not run track after that so one can imagine his speed now.

In the laser 40 he ran 4.38 last year at the Nike Nationals in July 2016. Harley ran 4.52 at the American Heritage Nike last year 2016.

Advertisement

Smith is good but he doesn't fit the profile of a true Hurricane

This kid blows Harley out of the ****ing water. Everyone goes crazy about Mullins' catch last year but anyone can make a measly catch (though it was awesome) in one of these games.

This kid as a 9th grader ran the same 100m- time Harley did as a sophomore...Harley did not run track after that so one can imagine his speed now.

In the laser 40 he ran 4.38 last year at the Nike Nationals in July 2016. Harley ran 4.52 at the American Heritage Nike last year 2016.
Interesting. Thanks for the info man.

Im not even talking just speed either, this kid showed up a field full of superstars. Takes more than just speed.

Nike National Invite Combine July 5-10, 2016--
Thomas, Jeff.. 17 ..WR.. East St. Louis.. Lunarbeast 5-10.0(H)... 167(W)... 4.38(40 laser)

Thanks CCH... That laser's ridiculous. Note to [MENTION=32]AUcane[/MENTION], that 4.38 40 time isn't coming off of Felder's watch!

I know he is probably a WR here but man what a corner this guy could be at a legit 5-10 (Nike) and now 174 pounds. A faster Corn and that says something.

Advertisement
Back