It's Happening!

Advertisement
I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Homies cutts r serious juedy like but in the open field...... Lookin like a small hester

He's a bad little dude. Richard LaCounte isn't throwing him over a sideline bench like he did to Smith.

Smith release and wiggle is buns sauce...his speed is elite though
Smith is good but he doesn't fit the profile of a true Hurricane

Obviously you just came on this board to troll for your fellow gaytors

No one believes the crystal ball predictions unless they say Miami is missing on a recruit then they are the gospel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Warren's source for his prediction is the miami 247 site, who's source is this recruiting board. he doesn't know anything and just makes chalk picks based on what information is available, no matter how lacking that information is.

Valid, be real, you have zero credibility, Olsen cranked you out.

Crystal Balls don't mean anything unless it's coming from someone who has direct inside knowledge of the recruitment.

There were CB's of DJ Johnson to both Washington & USC, there were CB's of Harley to both Miami & UF...

I remeber dozens of CB's of Justin Marshall to UGA, then to Tennessee, he wound up committing to Louisville.

A CB doesn't mean that a kid is coming, also doesn't mean that he not coming either if they get CB's to somewhere else, it's nothing more than a guess... Some guesses are more educated than others, but nonetheless still a guess.

We'll know if Thomas is coming if we get aggressive & play the game (the way you're supposed to) when he visits on his OV.

It's pretty simple, we either cash him out or lose him to Louisville/Illinois.

Liberty, I'm curious about why you seem to think we might drop bags. Everything about Richt indicates that he would never do that because of his character, in addition to the fact we just got off probation.

I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, but I see no indications that we would.

Advertisement
The kid said 2 days ago after the UA game IL was in the lead. He said in Sept. he was down to 2 schools and Mizzou was in the lead. This is coming from his mouth. Gimme a break with crystal ball predictions in general but ESPECIALLY this kid.

Advertisement
Crystal Balls don't mean anything unless it's coming from someone who has direct inside knowledge of the recruitment.

There were CB's of DJ Johnson to both Washington & USC, there were CB's of Harley to both Miami & UF...

I remeber dozens of CB's of Justin Marshall to UGA, then to Tennessee, he wound up committing to Louisville.

A CB doesn't mean that a kid is coming, also doesn't mean that he not coming either if they get CB's to somewhere else, it's nothing more than a guess... Some guesses are more educated than others, but nonetheless still a guess.

We'll know if Thomas is coming if we get aggressive & play the game (the way you're supposed to) when he visits on his OV.

It's pretty simple, we either cash him out or lose him to Louisville/Illinois.

Liberty, I'm curious about why you seem to think we might drop bags. Everything about Richt indicates that he would never do that because of his character, in addition to the fact we just got off probation.

I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, but I see no indications that we would.
Idk if we will or won't that wasn't my point...

My point was simple, the only way we get this kid is with $$$, if we get him then we did what we're supposed to do, if we don't then another program will.

Lotta love coming from Jeff Thomas on twitter recently. Where there's smoke, there's fire. If he can qualify I think he's in this class.

Advertisement
Back