It's Happening!

Advertisement
I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Homies cutts r serious juedy like but in the open field...... Lookin like a small hester

He's a bad little dude. Richard LaCounte isn't throwing him over a sideline bench like he did to Smith.

Advertisement
Demetric Warren has an 87.50% success rate on his crystal ball predictions.

And to be fair, some of those other guys in the 90%'s change their pick right after a commitment or an announcement from a player who changed his mind.

I'm sure [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and friends are mad Jeff isn't being crystal balled to one of their favorite schools

Advertisement
Demetric Warren has an 87.50% success rate on his crystal ball predictions.

And to be fair, some of those other guys in the 90%'s change their pick right after a commitment or an announcement from a player who changed his mind.

Pretty sure once a player commits the prediction is locked in. They can change the prediction as many times as they want up until the recruit commits and can also change it if the player decommits...

I'm sure [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and friends are mad Jeff isn't being crystal balled to one of their favorite schools

Jesus Christ, dude... What's with the non-stop obsession with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]? Every thread you go at the dude. Where did things sour so badly between you two?

Jesus Christ, dude... What's with the non-stop obsession with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]? Every thread you go at the dude. Where did things sour so badly between you two?

It's a one-sided affair. I don't even know this twit exists. He's a captain in the Franchise Wounded Warrior brigade. His feelings for me run deeper than my jimmy down his mom's neck.

Advertisement
Why can't we just take the kids positive comments and visit as giving us a realistic chance to land the kid. Why delve into all this psycho analytical drama like a CIA analyst. That said, he's more athletic and naturally electric than Harley, who I wanted bad. I want us to add more "real" speed demons to compliment the size advantages we have. Thomas and Smith would be game changers for us.

It's a one-sided affair. I don't even know this twit exists. He's a captain in the Franchise Wounded Warrior brigade. His feelings for me run deeper than my jimmy down his mom's neck.

Welp... I don't suppose that will mend any fences. I think I'll leave this one be then.

Advertisement
Looking at Mississippi based Demetric Warren's cb history.....Kendrell McFadden ended up at Miami, OH.

/thread jack

Advertisement
Back