It takes more than just fancy recruiting.

Lack of depth is a problem, but it's definitely something that is addressed through fancy recruiting.

In fact, lack of depth is only addressed through fancy recruiting.

Therefore, I'd like for fancy recruiting to continue.

Advertisement
Don't forget the total failure to block for Joyce that led to the blocked punt TD. But OL isn't an issue with Mario and Mirabel right? Guess that blocking scheme falls on the special teams coach
Are you under the impression offensive linemen are on the field on punts?

Mario is not a head coach his game day management is atrocious-

Going back to GT-

Rutgers beat us at his game being physical they pushed out **** in the whole game-

He’s all talk with very little evidence to back it up.

Pathetic.

Time management OMG!

• This team is dumb and undisciplined.
  • This team is not deep.
  • Finally got back into the game, took the lead - and then went back to the gameplan that had us down two scores.
  • Every time we take the lead and gain momentum we start playing not to lose, and we lose.
Mario's ceiling is likely ACC champs here. I hope I'm wrong but he's not leading us back to the promised land.

Mario aint winning no Acc mane. Hate to say it.

He will be fired before we even sniff that game if we base it solely off of the results so far.

Advertisement
Ok, let’s have some context. Mario will never be Bill Walsh, but this game was a mess & no brainer from the start. It was a home game for Rutgers, who’s playing with a full roster. Miami roster is ripped by departures. Playing Rodriguez at center and Cristobal at guard. We’re playing a QB who hasn’t taken a snap in a year. Lose top RB on an early series. Game turns when one of our wily veterans opts not to block and Aussie punter is over run. WR George suffered a few brain farts. Officials decided against holding calls. Rod Gilmore went all Rod Gilmore. Another **** fan base embraced the upside down U.
It was bound to be ugly year-ender and didn’t disappoint.

How did we do the first 12 games with the whole team?
We lost a dumb game to GT, which was won.
We had a halftime lead against UNC before TVD choked.
We lost to NCSU because TVD was awful.
We lost to FSU with our second string qb making his second start and breaking his arm during a potential game tying drive.
We lost by a TD to Louisville when TVD regained form.

We lost our 5 regular season games by a combined 41 points for an average of ~1 score. Huge improvement compared to last year, and yes, we should’ve won 8 or 9 games MINIMUM, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Correct. Just do what other teams do. Players don't matter. Just run what Rutgers runs (even though they had fewer yards than our caveman team).

We have worse players than Rutgers?

And we had 10 yards more than a low 3* team that barely threw the ball.

How many yards do you think Rutgers would have had had they bunched the box with multiple TEs?

He is better than Emory, that doesn't make either of them good. If I had to pick one for next year it would still be him. Your point?
You see 'potential' and 'tools that need refinement' :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Sounds like another QB we have... except Emory is a true fresh.

Next time don't get in your feels when I don't agree with your QB assessment, and certainly don't pretend I'm a Mario slurper, it's not a good look be wrong so often.

Advertisement
We have worse players than Rutgers?

And we had 10 yards more than a low 3* team that barely threw the ball.

How many yards do you think Rutgers would have had had they bunched the box with multiple TEs?

You're evaluating rosters in bowl games? Good lord.

Mario aint winning no Acc mane. Hate to say it.

He will be fired before we even sniff that game if we base it solely off of the results so far.
Can't really argue there; but I think the talent level will improve enough that we will challenge for ACC champs though.

Advertisement
You see 'potential' and 'tools that need refinement' :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Sounds like another Emory... except Emory is a true fresh.

Next time don't get in your feels when I don't agree with your QB assessment, and certainly don't pretend I'm a Mario slurper, it's not a good look be wrong so often.
Idc if you agree. In fact, it's better for me that you disagree since I truly believe you are clueless. K bye.

You see 'potential' and 'tools that need refinement' :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Sounds like another Emory... except Emory is a true fresh.

Emory beat Clemson and had us in position to beat FSU. Brown couldn't beat Rutgers. Emory is far better, as the results on the field show and no more discussion needs to be had.

Advertisement
Back