It takes more than just fancy recruiting.

• This team is dumb and undisciplined.
  • This team is not deep.
  • Finally got back into the game, took the lead - and then went back to the gameplan that had us down two scores.
  • Every time we take the lead and gain momentum we start playing not to lose, and we lose.
Mario's ceiling is likely ACC champs here. I hope I'm wrong but he's not leading us back to the promised land.
Well, well, well, how the turns have tabled. Woke is an ugly look on you.

Advertisement
Made improvements in several areas. Plenty to improve. But if your grading the season based on the bowl game, you probably lick windows competitively
I haven’t licked windows competitively in years. They improved across the board this year from a pathetic 2022 but 7-6 is not enough of an improvement to not be considered a failure to me. Maybe I had higher expectations than some. Hopefully next year the improvements continue and show in the win column.

I would like to see Miami be innovative and be the first college program ever to have Co HCs. Cristobal could be HC1 and HC2 could be a young promising HC from FCS. Cristobal sits in the booth with a fake microphone and an IPad that has a foam protector around it in case he drops it, and HC2 coach is on the field and manages the game day decisions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we at least get the 2nd class of fancy recruits into school before we say recruits don’t matter?
People are so dumb it’s scary. And looking at this game, it almost seemed as if he was giving playing time to guys who once this next class of recruits and transfers come in….will never see the field again.

1703805205539.png

Advertisement
People are so dumb it’s scary. And looking at this game, it almost seemed as if he was giving playing time to guys who once this next class of recruits and transfers come in….will never see the field again.

Like Lou?

But not trying to work in others like Ray Ray, CJ, Citizen…. Redding even…after George ****ed up multiple times AGAIN

Idc but you follow anyone else around that offers any criticism like a tick. Bad form.
I mean you're wrong, but that's just part of the course.

You mad because I (n)'d you when you to started recruiting for the Jacurri fanclub during the 3rd quarter in the gameday thread? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
  • This team is dumb and undisciplined.
  • This team is not deep.
  • Finally got back into the game, took the lead - and then went back to the gameplan that had us down two scores.
  • Every time we take the lead and gain momentum we start playing not to lose, and we lose.
Mario's ceiling is likely ACC champs here. I hope I'm wrong but he's not leading us back to the promised land.
Don't forget the total failure to block for Joyce that led to the blocked punt TD. But OL isn't an issue with Mario and Mirabel right? Guess that blocking scheme falls on the special teams coach

All he had to do is just run what every other team runs. ****, run what Rutgers runs.

It’s not that complicated

Correct. Just do what other teams do. Players don't matter. Just run what Rutgers runs (even though they had fewer yards than our caveman team).

I mean you're wrong, but that's just part of the course.

You mad because I (n)'d you when you to started recruiting for the Jacurri fanclub during the 3rd quarter in the gameday thread? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
He is better than Emory, that doesn't make either of them good. If I had to pick one for next year it would still be him. Your point?

Advertisement
Back