It takes more than just fancy recruiting.

Advertisement
Just me personally but I don’t think it losing to Rutgers that has people ****ed. It was a ****ed up way to try and play a game

The disappointing part for me is to watch an opportunity, with literally nothing to lose, like total free reign to just go out there and say **** it let’s have fun. Those of you guys that chose to be here and stick with the team, let’s go out with nothing to lose and **** around and find out

But what we saw was just another example of our coaching staff putting players in a position to not lose, not to succeed, not to see what we have for the future. Not to attempt to find SOMETHING

Just the same old dusty game plan, just different players involved

The **** did we even show up for?

Nailed it

People need to relax. We were missing so many leaders and starters and had a backup QB in.

Are we blaming Cristobal for the punt being blocked? Seems like a grey area to me

Ask yourself this.

Who are next year's leaders?

What I saw tonight, most will be back, is a team that would struggle to win a handful of games even with help.

That can't be all on them. They were wanted by a bunch of schools across the land. So that begs the question, what's wrong? You and I know part of that answer, if not the specifics. A less talented team on paper looked better than we did and that's the issue at hand. There's no gray in that.

Advertisement
  • This team is dumb and undisciplined.
  • This team is not deep.
  • Finally got back into the game, took the lead - and then went back to the gameplan that had us down two scores.
  • Every time we take the lead and gain momentum we start playing not to lose, and we lose.
Mario's ceiling is likely ACC champs here. I hope I'm wrong but he's not leading us back to the promised land.

yes it takes a QB

Emory beat Clemson and had us in position to beat FSU. Brown couldn't beat Rutgers. Emory is far better, as the results on the field show and no more discussion needs to be had.
You’re conflating qb performance with team performance. Emory completing 30% of his passes isn’t the reason we won any Of his starts.

Dang Alabama and Georgia have won last few titles have had roster stacked with 5 stars.

Their teams also dont make stupid penalties without discipline. They also have great analysts and coaching staffs. Its seriously night day.

Texas A&M had a lot of em too

Advertisement
We lost a dumb game to GT, which was won.
We had a halftime lead against UNC before TVD choked.
We lost to NCSU because TVD was awful.
We lost to FSU with our second string qb making his second start and breaking his arm during a potential game tying drive.
We lost by a TD to Louisville when TVD regained form.

We lost our 5 regular season games by a combined 41 points for an average of ~1 score. Huge improvement compared to last year, and yes, we should’ve won 8 or 9 games MINIMUM, but it is what it is.
It’s okay guys all of our losses were real close, now who’s ready for nap time

Advertisement
Well I hope there’s some improvements from a 5-7 season 😅😅. 7-6 is bad no matter how you want to cope with that
Yea 7-6 isn’t very good. But idk what you want to hear. Your record doesn’t mean much. 13-0 FSU and 7-5 Miami are competing for the same ******* thing, a meaningless bowl game. It wasn’t a great year. Have to improve next year, specifically winning games. But every game was winnable this year. We didn’t. Multiple factors. Plenty of areas in this team improved. Plenty need to be improve. If you choose to equate this entire year as terrible and loss, that’s on you.

Texas right now isn’t hating that 5-7 and 7-5 season last year.

• This team is dumb and undisciplined.
  • This team is not deep.
  • Finally got back into the game, took the lead - and then went back to the gameplan that had us down two scores.
  • Every time we take the lead and gain momentum we start playing not to lose, and we lose.
Mario's ceiling is likely ACC champs here. I hope I'm wrong but he's not leading us back to the promised land.

I wonder if Miami fans even know who our last natty winning coach was...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea 7-6 isn’t very good. But idk what you want to hear. Your record doesn’t mean much. 13-0 FSU and 7-5 Miami are competing for the same ******* thing, a meaningless bowl game. It wasn’t a great year. Have to improve next year, specifically winning games. But every game was winnable this year. We didn’t. Multiple factors. Plenty of areas in this team improved. Plenty need to be improve. If you choose to equate this entire year as terrible and loss, that’s on you.

Texas right now isn’t hating that 5-7 and 7-5 season last year.
For every Texas I can name 20 teams who were *** for two years and stayed *** so that don’t mean anything. The fact that this was a “meaningless” game and he still coached scared is probably the worst part of yesterday. Even when there is nothing on the line he coaches scared

Advertisement
Back