It looks like Milton Mckenzie

He's talented and looked good in the spring game. But it'll be different once hits start coming in, his lack of mobility will hurt him a lot, literally and figuratively.

Advertisement
9065E5CC-A367-4A78-BDF3-F0BA4E2B7E38.gif
903EE661-6380-41CE-8D5B-467E2E87B0D6.gif

imo 4 is “at best”lol. They’re terrible and Miltons leg likely falls off at some point.
I think Norvell was dumb for not taking a transfer QB in 2020.. like way fvking dum.. thought he might learn a lesson and get a good one in 2021.. but he is rolling the dice on a blown up knee... terrible after he bone headed choice for 2020.

That said they got a ton of solid new blood in the portal.. 4 at best is a would be bad for them..

ND - L
Jacksonville State - W
Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W
Syracuse - W
UNC - L
UMASS - W
Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - L
BC - L
UF - L

that’s best case scenario imo. If they show up to Clemson with more than 2 losses, they won’t win another game the rest of the year and **** even if they show up to the Clemson game with only 1 or 2 losses, they still may not win another game the rest of the way. They’ll do a reverse of what Tennessee use to do under Butch Jones; get beaten up early and then get fat and happy off the weak back end of the schedule but in this instance it’s flipped
Wake is going to stomp them.

Advertisement
As much as I'm looking forward to our beating of them, Clemson's is going to be something special after the stunt FSU pulled on them last year.

Clemson
NC State
Miami

That's going to be a really tough 3 beatings in a row for them. Wouldn't surprise me to see them quit the rest of the year after Clemson wins by 30+ and NC State beats them by 17+.

We play FSU so late in the season, their injury report may look like a triple-input blowup doll after a night with the trojan army by the time we get there.

Advertisement
Back