It looks like Milton Mckenzie

Swampcity

All American
Will be the starting QB for the Noles come this fall. I watched their Spring Game and he "tossed" the rock better than the rest. His maturity and pocket presence was evident. I can't say the same thing for their OLine.

Perhaps it was those foam helmet tops that made them look so small. They did have some promising young wideouts. Their DB's looked decent especially, Akeem Dent.

I was not impressed by their DLine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be the starting QB for the Noles come this fall. I watched their Spring Game and he "tossed" the rock better than the rest. His maturity and pocket presence was evident. I can't say the same thing for their OLine.

Perhaps it was those foam helmet tops that made them look so small. They did have some promising young wideouts. Their DB's looked decent especially, Akeem Dent.

Those bastids look like the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots with those goofy *** helmets on lmfao! You youngsters may have to Google that lol.

OL is still one of the worst in the country at protecting the passer and their DL is below average talent wise. They have one rusher, which is more than what they have had since Burns left but still, thats a bad recipe for winning games. We will crush them, again.

Advertisement

Dent did not look good at all last year. Either he's made strides, or he's their equivalent of a greentree all-american.

Advertisement
OL is still one of the worst in the country at protecting the passer and their DL is below average talent wise. They have one rusher, which is more than what they have had since Burns left but still, thats a bad recipe for winning games. We will crush them, again.
I agree. Their offensive line couldn't even block their mediocre defensive line. At times it looked like a 7 v 7 drill except there was a defense line and no offensive line. The QBs were either touched for a sack (no contact) or flushed out of the pocket in 2 seconds flat.

I don't want to be overconfident, but if it's a competitive game, then we have big problems.

Advertisement
It's refreshing to read sensible and logical post's.
fart wtf GIF

Advertisement
Back