It looks like Milton Mckenzie

Will be the starting QB for the Noles come this fall. I watched their Spring Game and he "tossed" the rock better than the rest. His maturity and pocket presence was evident. I can't say the same thing for their OLine.

Perhaps it was those foam helmet tops that made them look so small. They did have some promising young wideouts. Their DB's looked decent especially, Akeem Dent.

I was not impressed by their DLine.
I don't see it happening. Their O-Line is like our 2019 OL but honestly a little worse. A QB who almost lost his leg will not last behind that. A Smart HC puts Jordan Travis at QB and switches to an air raid dink and dunk offense and let Travis run around and make Plays.

Advertisement
I don't see it happening. Their O-Line is like our 2019 OL but honestly a little worse. A QB who almost lost his leg will not last behind that. A Smart HC puts Jordan Travis at QB and switches to an air raid dink and dunk offense and let Travis run around and make Plays.
It's hard to imagine, but their O-line is actually a lot worse than our 2019 line. Our line was young and improving. Their line is just bad no matter how you slice it. It has been bad, and it's not showing any signs of getting better. In 2019 the line we saw at the end of the season was better than what we had at the start. FSU's line might not survive the season.

Advertisement
Those bastids look like the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots with those goofy *** helmets on lmfao! You youngsters may have to Google that lol.
Here’s an oldie but goodie from my 1979 @Go Canes!! Model IBM meme maker...

2F345A5F-099F-4523-951F-1AEA1E68461D.gif

Milton is a talented kid. He will win them some games. That said, this year’s FSU team is 6-6 at best
Milton will be the talk of the town. Tom Rinaldi will be gassing up the tear jerker story for all the dramatic sissies who have turned Gameday into a 2 hour sob story.

Then someone will tackle him and it’ll look like a Simpsons gag where someone falls off the roof and splatters and his arms and legs are going in 20 different directions.

Advertisement
We'd better. If we come in sleep walking and let them hang around like UNC did, it's going to get ugly here. That game should be another 42 point beatdown. Anything that resembles a competitive game will make me sick.
They can't run

If u can't run against us u ain't winning. It's not a hard thing to run against us but they have no OL

It’s going to be an ugly affair come FSU game. We’ll be humming by then and looking to continue keeping the streak alive. Rambo, Mallory, Key, and Harley are going to light up Doak. It’s going to be an empty stadium sans the book reader come the start of the 4th quarter.

I really like that kid. Sucks he went there, I wanna root for him. They looked tiny and bad from the highlights. Hard to understand how this happened but I’m not torn up about it. Norvell ain’t that dude. That’s a turnkey job for a real coach.

Advertisement
Any reasonable defense can readily shut down a quasi triple option offense.

Advertisement
Vegas guy I follow told me 7 wins is very optimistic for them. Based off that, I'd suspect their RSW total out there to be probably 5.5 or maybe 6.

Worst case 4-8. Best case 7-5. Most likely 5-7 or 6-6. They're gonna ******* blow. Again.

Vegas guy I follow told me 7 wins is very optimistic for them. Based off that, I'd suspect their RSW total out there to be probably 5.5 or maybe 6.

Worst case 4-8. Best case 7-5. Most likely 5-7 or 6-6. They're gonna ******* blow. Again.

They play ND, Clemson, UNC, the Crocs, and us. That's 5 losses guaranteed. Then they still have to beat NCST, BC, WF, etc etc. I am thinking they are mas o menos a 4-8 team, maybe even 3-9.

Advertisement
Back