It looks like Milton Mckenzie

Advertisement
I expect a ton of bubble screens and short passes to get the ball out of his hands as fast as possible so he doesnt have to sit back there

I'm no QB expert but it seemed like he was struggling to generate power from his plant leg.

He is still accurate with time but there is no twitch or zip to his game anymore.
I just went back and watched his UCF highlights. Not a lot of tight window throws, so it's tough to see if he lost zip (or if he ever had it). But his biggest plus in those highlights was his ability to extend plays with his legs. No way will he be able to do that anymore.

I don't see it happening. Their O-Line is like our 2019 OL but honestly a little worse. A QB who almost lost his leg will not last behind that. A Smart HC puts Jordan Travis at QB and switches to an air raid dink and dunk offense and let Travis run around and make Plays.
Travis is that bad. Maybe Milton gets sacrificed by a coach on the hot seat? Regardless. He did make some nice throws while Travis Shiite the bed.

OL is still one of the worst in the country at protecting the passer and their DL is below average talent wise. They have one rusher, which is more than what they have had since Burns left but still, thats a bad recipe for winning games. We will crush them, again.

Another blowout loss to us and those coaches are either fired or on the hot seat

Advertisement
Another blowout loss to us and those coaches are either fired or on the hot seat
Big issue for FSU, they don’t have the money to get rid of Norvell or even entertain the idea. They’re stuck with him through the 2022 season at least.

When he took the job, it was clear it would be a 3 to 4 year rebuild at the least. Nothing in his record or career indicates he can rebuild anything. That team was atrocious last year and had minimal talent. This year it could be even worse, as they lost some guys to seniority and the draft. I can’t recall ever seeing an FSU team that’s so small, lacks talent, and lacks physicality. Jimbo really gave up on recruiting at the end there, and Taggart made everything worse. Honestly, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be able to extend the streak to five games, in a blow out. Their program is down, and is going to be down for a long time.

Hard to duplicate that so I'll stay safe on 40
I want 60.
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

Advertisement
I'm no QB expert but it seemed like he was struggling to generate power from his plant leg.

He is still accurate with time but there is no twitch or zip to his game anymore.

Right. And that was with the knowledge that his own teammates were NOT going to hit him in the pocket.

Just imagine what it's going to be like once he has ND and Clemson and Miami defensive linemen bearing down on him at full speed. I'm not sure he's going to be planting that leg with much conviction.

Did Jermaine sustain and injury, they could not block him, but it looked like he got his feet under him, and landed funny. Watch another couple of series but didn't see him come back out:

Advertisement
6 or 7 wins. I don't see Milton lasting the entire season with that Oline.

ND - L
Jacksonville State - W
Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W
Syracuse - W
UNC - L
UMASS - W
Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - L
BC - L
UF - L

that’s best case scenario imo. If they show up to Clemson with more than 2 losses, they won’t win another game the rest of the year and **** even if they show up to the Clemson game with only 1 or 2 losses, they still may not win another game the rest of the way. They’ll do a reverse of what Tennessee use to do under Butch Jones; get beaten up early and then get fat and happy off the weak back end of the schedule but in this instance it’s flipped

Advertisement
ND - L
Jacksonville State - W
Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W
Syracuse - W
UNC - L
UMASS - W
Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - L
BC - L
UF - L

that’s best case scenario imo. If they show up to Clemson with more than 2 losses, they won’t win another game the rest of the year and **** even if they show up to the Clemson game with only 1 or 2 losses, they still may not win another game the rest of the way. They’ll do a reverse of what Tennessee use to do under Butch Jones; get beaten up early and then get fat and happy off the weak back end of the schedule but in this instance it’s flipped

I don't think F$U can win 4 in a row. I think they lose to both Louisville and NC State. I get that you're saying this is the "best case scenario", but I just don't see F$U getting to "best case".

ND - L
Jacksonville State - W
Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W
Syracuse - W
UNC - L
UMASS - W
Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - L
BC - L
UF - L

Really generous in the win column. If that holds true, Norvell has taken a huge step forward. Outside of BC that would mean they beat every single team they should. I don’t see that happening whatsoever

Advertisement
Back