It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section hiking the Appalachian trail...knocking out the Smokies section this fall
I hike as well. I'll be doing some of that. I'm in AZ. We have a lot of great trails. I took up hiking when sports shut down. Kind of weird.

Advertisement
I take zero pleasure in mentioning this last week. Of course I was blasted by some for even bringing up the possibility.

What are you talking about? That doesn’t work. It has been debunked by every single health agency in the world.

Except the doctors curing hundreds of patients with HCQ without fail.

Even the US NIH study showed it worked against Covid viruses in - I think 2005.

Wait. Watch.

It's coming. Soon.

Truth is a ***** - for those that have been lying.

Advertisement
I take zero pleasure in mentioning this last week. Of course I was blasted by some for even bringing up the possibility.

Marlins have won 6 in a row since the covid scare. As a fan Im hoping for a couple positive tests around mid season so they can make a playoff run...

no i meant if we play a fall or spring season with king.

I actually think we'll get a top transfer between the spring and fall. Pretty much a lock that wont have to sit out. Maybe FCS doesn't have a spring, and Trey Lance wants to showcase himself for a year at Miami!

Advertisement
reservations about going with him w no experience into bama
Agreed. I frankly have no basis fo this prediction. It’s really more aspirational. Nothing against Perry but I’d like to see someone else step up and take the spot.

I'm planning on spending my Saturdays watching college football and grilling. Sundays I'll do yardwork and work on the cars.

Need ncaa 2020 for PS5 in 4k glory, I'll run a simulation every Saturday and will celebrate Miami's virtual championship. Would be funny though if ncaa 2020 let virtual players opt out and Miami's opt out default is set to 99.

Agreed. I frankly have no basis fo this prediction. It’s really more aspirational. Nothing against Perry but I’d like to see someone else step up and take the spot.

agreed. thats the game we absolutely have to be competitive in. we cant get spanked in that game same as we cant get spanekd by clemson this year.

You mean back when we didn't have modern medical care and the average life expectancy was 53?
Yeah, and our understanding of pandemics was limited at best. But now that we do understand the concept of pandemics and contagion let's heed the advice of those who are actually versed in those respected areas and not to some insecure entitled asshats who roam the interwebs.

Advertisement
Need ncaa 2020 for PS5 in 4k glory, I'll run a simulation every Saturday and will celebrate Miami's virtual championship. Would be funny though if ncaa 2020 let virtual players opt out and Miami's opt out default is set to 99.
you can get NCAA for your pc and mod it to become ncaa 20 essentially. go on youtube and there's a bunch of mods for the pc for ncaa 14.

Follow the money. The MAC schools make their money playing big name schools and getting those big guarantees. Football is now a money loser at a time when schools are losing money hand over fist. The MAC is publicly stating corona, but the real reason is $$$.
This. And no money for testing.

Advertisement
you can get NCAA for your pc and mod it to become ncaa 20 essentially. go on youtube and there's a bunch of mods for the pc for ncaa 14.

But it's still ncaa 14 graphics, I assume. I'm spoiled now. I want 4k. Need to see high rez Gator tears.

But it's still ncaa 14 graphics, I assume. I'm spoiled now. I want 4k. Need to see high rez Gator tears.
Haha well a good pc will improve the graphics a bit than on consoles but yes it’s still 14 tech. The other option is to mod madden

The problem is that when the MAC cancels and the P5 don't, the optics are that the major universities are putting money over the health of unpaid college students. You can't overcome that, thus season cancelled.
Oh they are and they don’t really care about the optics. Truth is the fans don’t even care about the optics. They will play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back