It is okay to be critical of TVD now?

Advertisement
He has been inconsistent in his career at BEST. My baseball coach told me “inconsistency sucks”

He’s a turnover machine baller
That’s about it
He had one turnover the first four games. The last three a **** ton. Do you see why I make the correlation that something happen to him during the bye week!

Advertisement
Y'all wanted Emory to start based on some underthrown jump balls and because TVD doesn't scream or yell enough.

Bench him for poor play like today, but not because of some stupid bull****.
The people that hate TVD go quiet when he’s balling. Then if they do post about him it’s something like his body language or nothing that involves on field stuff. Now they’re out in full force. They like to call me out but I don’t leave. I also rip him when he’s bad like I did against GT.

Advertisement
With time in the pocket too. These aren’t rushed throws turned to ints. He has time
I put it in the game thread…

He’s got the running game

He’s got the Oline giving him crazy time

He’s got his butt buddy, Colbie, George and quality TEs

He’s got an OC whose proven to score points and scheme well…

It’s on him and what’s going on between his head… everyone is hurt on that football field at this time.. the **** UVA QB needs surgery and is still fighting and putting his team in position to win so miss me with the injury stuff unless his shoulder is held together by CrossFit tape

Super rough spot being stuck with him.
It's easier getting info out of the Kremlin than it is getting it out of the Hecht.

No reason they can't quietly tell TVD to go work on his handicap and just release that he has a lower body injury and is unable to go on Saturdays unless absolutely required.

It’s more than fair. I’ve defended him because I know all the issues he’s dealing with physically. Ligament damage in a finger that’s important with driving the ball. Another injury that involves his core and then a knee injury which affects mechanics. All that said none of those injuries have anything to do with decision making , which has been next level atrocious. He’s played too many games to be doing that ****.

I carved up GT as a bad game and they did some things in pre snap then post snap that confused him. I said in the game thread the scouting report was now out on him and he needs to adjust and he hasn’t. Teams are sitting back and waiting for him to get impatient rather than taking shorter , intermediate throws. When he starts getting the happy feet you know he’s thinking now and unsure of what he’s seeing.

I thought he played well against everyone else but I can’t defend UVA and GT. No matter what he’s dealing with.

It’s ok to take 5-6 yard completions until they finally change coverage. Him and Dawson for that matter need to do better with the coverage they’re facing. Also the OL needs to be better when it’s a light box. They continue to be strwait.
Dude
Watch game guys are open all over the field
This is not on shannon
He’s been dealt a head case turnover machine that won’t take check down and just stares at his boyfriend running routes
It’s bull****
Mario and Shannon play calling getting to OT and in OT tell you they know he sucks

They just need to pull the band-aide off and give team to Emory

Advertisement
It’s more than fair. I’ve defended him because I know all the issues he’s dealing with physically. Ligament damage in a finger that’s important with driving the ball. Another injury that involves his core and then a knee injury which affects mechanics. All that said none of those injuries have anything to do with decision making , which has been next level atrocious. He’s played too many games to be doing that ****.

I carved up GT as a bad game and they did some things in pre snap then post snap that confused him. I said in the game thread the scouting report was now out on him and he needs to adjust and he hasn’t. Teams are sitting back and waiting for him to get impatient rather than taking shorter , intermediate throws. With he starts getting the happy feet you know he’s thinking now and unsure of what he’s seeing.

I thought he played well against everyone else but I can’t defend UVA and GT. No matter what he’s dealing with.

It’s ok to take 5-6 yard completions until they finally change coverage. Him and Dawson for that matter need to do better with the coverage they’re facing. Also the OL needs to be better when it’s a light box. They continue to be strwait.

Wouldn’t more motion help him out? I think using B. Smith like the Fins use Cheetah would give TVD a look at the coverage and give the defense something to think about.

He is probably playing hurt and it show in his performance I love him trying to gut this out but if TVD is not healthy, Emory needs to be the starting QB. We can win another 2-3 games with Emory at QB. He has poise And he is a fast processor of information. The 2 most important attributes for a quarterback. The win is not a reason to stay with TVD.
More than anything, we CAN’T HAVE TURNOVERS. TVD is turning the ball over a lot.
He has poise but he is not a fast processor. He processes but it’s at freshman speed. Which is to be expected with the lack of game reps

However if this is what we get from TVD then go with the kid. Maybe he won’t put the ball in harms way. I don’t k ow what the answer is to be honest.

Advertisement
The people that hate TVD go quiet when he’s balling. Then if they do post about him it’s something like his body language or nothing that involves on field stuff. Now they’re out in full force. They like to call me out but I don’t leave. I also rip him when he’s bad like I did against GT.
They're way too optimistic on TVD getting benched. He won't be. Regardless of how many people in here will slam the table for it.

Advertisement
Back