It is okay to be critical of TVD now?

Advertisement
Can’t believe people actually think he’s elite. If you just sit down and actually watch other games on Saturday, you will see QB’s making plays all across the country. I don’t think Emory is the answer in the long run but it’s worth giving it a shot. And TVD’s body language SUCKS.

Advertisement
What competent QB would want to transfer and compete with a 2 year starter?
There should be zero job security. It should be an open competition, and if he doesn’t like it, TVD can leave. He’s earned nothing, just because he’s the incumbent doesn’t mean it’s automatically his job.

Advertisement
The 2 picks and the should have been pick werent him not seeing a guy. They were **** throws that the guy in coverage made a play on.

He had issues reading the field but that wasn’t his biggest issue today
1698533607664.png

Advertisement
Won in spite of him despite his best efforts, again

And stop it with the we're hating on a good player, guy is mentally broken. I definitely don't think Emory is ready, but it's time to move on
Not saying TVD doesn’t have rough spots but something about today was even worse

I would say the coaches wouldn’t put him out there injured but they did it to him last year

That was horrific to watch

Won in spite of him despite his best efforts, again

And stop it with the we're hating on a good player, guy is mentally broken. I definitely don't think Emory is ready, but it's time to move on
Maybe he did end up getting an NIL package from Saban. But instead of getting one to transfer to Bama he got one to be a double agent and sabotage us from returning to the forefront of college football..

Advertisement
tbf, throwing a million screens to the sideline that go for 2-5 yards will bring that average down a ton.
Absolutely. And why do you think Dawson did that?

Maybe because he knows the kid isn’t ready to attack the middle of the field over and over. There’s nothing wrong with not being ready, he’s a TF.

Emory Williams made two good throws: the TD fade, and the throw to Young over the middle…then he severely underthrew a jump ball to Young later that drive. Let’s not act like he set the world on fire, could have been pick #2 of the game.

But golly, TVD gonna force a decision here sooner rather than later.

GT never touched him!
Your right, you right. I just cannot rationalize anything else. And I do know what those hits feel like, and impact you going forward. Hopelessly optimistic.

One of my best friends ran in to his dad at the bar at HRS. He was watching the Duke/FSU game on his phone and my buddy asked for the score. Guy started talking about how much the ACC sucks. And my buddy asked if he would take Riley over TVD and the guy responded “oh you mean over
my son?”. Supposedly guy was a total **** bagel.

Advertisement
Back