It is okay to be critical of TVD now?

Doesn't matter now. We all see he's completely checked out. I think both sides can finally come together and say we need something fresh at QB.
He's not checked out. He's just not getting it done. Watch this **** put 2 halves together against FSU just to **** us off by losing to BC.

Advertisement
I would tell him to start getting ready for draft and thanks for your time at Miami, goodbye. Emory or portal qb please. Mario is dumber coach then I thought
This right here!!! Can you imagine if TVD asks; do you think 🤔 I’m ready coach? Mario with a straight face will say ? ?? Yes!!🙌🏾 😂🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
I mean call me crazy but I would rather let TVD play it out then throw Emory in for fsu and completely ruin his confidence when he gets murdered that day lol
TVD is injured and isn’t playing well but if the mob’s solution to beating FSU is Emory they need to have their head examined.

I hope Emory is a stud and I’ve been crazy high on him since watching him live at the Spring game but he’s not going to beat FSU.

TVD is injured and isn’t playing well but if the mob’s solution to beating FSU is Emory they need to have their head examined.

I hope Emory is a stud and I’ve been crazy high on him since watching him live at the Spring game but he’s not going to beat FSU.
Neither is a defected and disabled tvd

Next week WHEN TVD lights up NCST the naysayers may change their tune

If Mario thought Emory would give us a better chance to win he would start Emory

TVD has been in a slump - I attribute it to injuries

The play-calling needs to improve

Play to TVD’s strengths

Brody says “at this point we don’t need a quarterback we’re just running the ball every single play anyway”

Next week WHEN TVD lights up NCST the naysayers may change their tune

If Mario thought Emory would give us a better chance to win he would start Emory

The play-calling needs to improve

Play to TVD’s strengths

Brody says “at this point we don’t need a quarterback we’re just running the ball every single play anyway”

It’s hard to play to the strengths of a quarterback who has zero confidence and is seeing ghosts.

He’s obviously hurt. The lack of practice reps is obviously hurting. He’s obviously lost some confidence. But the decision making in the GT and UVA games just can’t happen to a player with his experience. And even when he makes the right decision, like on the ball to 7 yesterday, it’s under thrown by 8 yards and is another pick.

You can’t bench him, Emory has little to no shot to win a road game next week and less than no shot to beat FSU the following week. I agree that TVD playing the way he’s played in 2 of his last 3 games has very little shot as well. But you have to try to get him healthy and help him get some mojo back.

I just can’t explain how poor the decision making has been. He is baffled back there and doesn’t really have the ability to run when he’s not seeing it, plus now having 2 body injuries makes that even less of an option. So it’s time to force things when he shouldn’t.

IMO you almost have to take the Clemson gameplan and normal TVD gameplan and meld them at this point. Turn TVD into a game manager but his talent will keep teams more honest than Emory kept Clemson. And hope he can hit some vertical shots if teams start to play downhill. But he’s shell-shocked right now.

Advertisement
Won in spite of him despite his best efforts, again

And stop it with the we're hating on a good player, guy is mentally broken. I definitely don't think Emory is ready, but it's time to move on
This is the whole issue. It would definitely be time to move on if they had someone to move on to. There’s a reason they keep trotting him out there as long as he can still stand up.

Advertisement
Naw!!!!

I want yall that continue to defend TVD to step the **** up and speak up..

Yall have a lot to say all the time.. don’t go quite now.

Enough of blaming Dawson, the run game, the defense.

It’s him and has always been him. He hand cuffs this offense and team..

8 wins is the ceiling with this dude.
Yep. We said this last week & got killed for it. Now his **** riders are trying to hop off. I woulda let his *** go to Bama. Never was a fan. I hate his demeanor. Emotionless people are strange to me. Especially on the football field. Show some fire.

TVD is now in year 4 at Miami.

Starter experience now 3 years at Miami.

And all 3 years we hear the same bs with him.

“He’s obviously hurt”
“He’s lost confidence”
“He has the yips”
“It’s the play calling”
“It’s the WRs”

I could go on all day honestly.

I’m tired of the excuses. And really wish yall were too.

A slump is overthrowing guys, maybe some balls in the dirt. The young man has a turnover problem and if we are being honest, it is not a new problem. These aren’t tipped passes at the line, these arent even tipped passes in coverage. These are throw it right to the defense and YOU CANT HAVE THAT.

Advertisement
No excuse for TVD to look this bad. Tough call for the coaches because you can make an argument to put Williams in, but that’s a tough spot with three of the last four games on the road. As bad as he looked, TVD probably still gives you the best chance to win. Probably.

What?? Please share if you know something… Or maybe everyone had enough tape after a few games and just figured him. It’s like he gives the plays away with his body language or is there something else like a nervous tick? It’s puzzling because he has the skills but not the mental capacity to lead the team.

Simple for the opposing DC ... play zone. If his first option is covered... we fu0ked

Last edited:
No excuse for TVD to look this bad. Tough call for the coaches because you can make an argument to put Williams in, but that’s a tough spot with three of the last four games on the road. As bad as he looked, TVD probably still gives you the best chance to win. Probably.
It's crazy. 2 off seasons ago we thought we had one of the best QB rooms in the country. Fast forward to today and we're stuck with playing awful TVD.

Advertisement
Back