It is okay to be critical of TVD now?

Advertisement
06091280-20CD-4A9D-898F-8A16C3B13125.jpeg

This was my opinion before the season started on this clown. Hasn’t changed….

If he’s injured and that’s making him play this bad then play Emory

Teams ride their QB. And right now TVD sucking the life out of the Offensive, the OC, and the Stadium/Fans. It’s brutal

There’s QBs all over college football that look way better than him consistently

Y'all wanted Emory to start based on some underthrown jump balls and because TVD doesn't scream or yell enough.

Bench him for poor play like today, but not because of some stupid bull****.

I never said TVD should be benched and I never complained about his demeanor.

I reacted to people dumping on Emory to defend/distract from TVD’s lack of leadership and decision making deficiencies. Tonight’s performance was only “shocking” if you weren’t paying attention the last 2 years.

Advertisement
You can tell Dawson and Mario do not trust him at all

The play calling and offense has totally changed. Wicked conservative with minimal to no pre snap movement

They’re keeping it simple for him like he’s a freshman

Outside of all the injuries its also clear that TV processes things slow

We need a QB in 2024

They won't bench him but if Emory does end up having to play again they shouldn't handcuff him. Run your **** offense & let him grow & learn. You have a good enough squad right to let him develope in game & not have it be an auto loss.

I'm sure nagging injuries play a part. If his finger isn't 100%, then I'm sure throwing the 30 yard bomb might not make the distance or be as accurate.

If that's the case, then you don't throw the 30 yard bomb.
Is 30 yards a bomb?

Advertisement
Say what you want, and I'm with it all.. but those hits he took against unc don't just vanish. I saw him bailing out of the pocket early and often but it's because he got his **** rocked in unc. Don't know what the answer is. Hopefully it's TVD.
Come on man let's just stop with the excuses. The guy has one of the best olines in front of him. If he's getting rocked it's on him.

Advertisement
Getting tighter and more congested. That’s Mario getting involved imo. I mentioned this a couple weeks ago. This isn’t Dawson’s m.o
Is Mario smart enough to see the difference the first few weeks vs the last couple? Will he step back and let the team flourish?

Advertisement
Naw!!!!

I want yall that continue to defend TVD to step the **** up and speak up..

Yall have a lot to say all the time.. don’t go quite now.

Enough of blaming Dawson, the run game, the defense.

It’s him and has always been him. He hand cuffs this offense and team..

8 wins is the ceiling with this dude.
The off-season hype never fails. I'm not even gonna lie. Once I got word he was talking to bama I thought to myself he can't come back from this one. Even if he stays I'm going to hold him to a higher standard. We always crown the QB as the leader and I've never seen it with him.

That first pic was all physical. Restrepo had him beat and horribly under threw him.

TVD scored 48 points against A&M mainly through the air. The guy is good when healthy. play Emory until he’s back to that.
Again you fail to see how much the receivers o-line and defense bailed TVD and the team. Y’all need to rewatch that game again and realize that TVD did nothing special vs Texas A&M. It was also only the 2nd game of the season so not enough tape out on TVD in Dawson’s offense so we lucked out. Now every team we face knows what we are doing just by looking at TVD. He can’t sell water to thirsty man in the GOTTDAMM desert GOTTDAMMIT! I hope he cashes in on his insurance and just rides off into the sunset.

He’s a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. He could beat a top 15 team in America one week & then lose to a bottom feeder next week. It’s the strangest thing ever. That MFer looks like he’s point shaving.

Whatever. 6-2 go canes

Advertisement
Back