It could always be worse- look at A&M in yr 5

Jumbo Fisher is a cautionary tale of what happens when you bet the house on an recruiter extraordinaire that doesn't know the first thing about putting together a competent Offense...

Roster full of 5-stars on both sides of the ball & still underachieving.

I guess he just needs more time to get his own guysm...
Dont start making sense ************!!! Dont you do it!

Advertisement
Good Idea Yes GIF by Texas A&M University

Jumbo Fisher is a cautionary tale of what happens when you bet the house on an recruiter extraordinaire that doesn't know the first thing about putting together a competent Offense...

Roster full of 5-stars on both sides of the ball & still underachieving.

I guess he just needs more time to get his own guysm...
https://media.tenor.com/XdFo69BhBgAAAAAd/oooweee-mr-poopy-********.gif

Advertisement
This is what happens when a team of rich mercenaries go to school and don’t start and then the team starts losing and the leader hasn’t got the backbone to wrangle the players back in.

People will draw comparison from Mario to jimbo and there are some but there are differences. Mario doesn’t have a scheme to be married to. Jimbo is married to his garbage scheme with a 10” thick playbook. Mario (it seems) can control his guys and keep them out of trouble.

If in year 5 we are 3-4 with a fractured locker room and discipline issues galore then pull the plug. But I think Mario differs from jimbo in an important way: he’s not a scumbag. I think even liberty can agree with me there

say what you want, but mario dishes more discipline in one week from his little finger, than jimbo has meted out in his entire head coaching career

Guarantee you there is someone on Texas A&M's message boards screaming about how Jimbo needs more talent. Talent will always be the great hope when coaching and scheme sucks.

Advertisement
This is becoming reminiscent of his last couple seasons at FSU. I think he struggles with the supervision/management/CEO duties involved with running a program.

He struggles with rules…. Following them… having to enforce them…

Guarantee you there is someone on Texas A&M's message boards screaming about how Jimbo needs more talent. Talent will always be the great hope when coaching and scheme sucks.

Is there a crew over there trying to identity the right alumni to replace him as coach because “he gets it”, “has that dog in him”, “the Aggie way”?

This is becoming reminiscent of his last couple seasons at FSU. I think he struggles with the supervision/management/CEO duties involved with running a program.
The players would likely respect him more if his wife would stop letting the DL run train every Sunday night.

Advertisement
Is there a crew over there trying to identity the right alumni to replace him as coach because “he gets it”, “has that dog in him”, “the Aggie way”?
If mario doesn't work out i pray we hire a Xs and Os offensive coach with no ties to miami.

So tired of the Miami connection head coaches.

Advertisement
I wonder how many of y’all will completely do a 180 when Gattis dips and Mario comes to his senses with a more modern offense. Guess we’ll find out if he’s truly stubborn after this season.

I’ll keep my tabs.

I wonder how many of y’all will completely do a 180 when Gattis dips and Mario comes to his senses with a more modern offense. Guess we’ll find out if he’s truly stubborn after this season.

I’ll keep my tabs.
I pray he does. My criticism so far doesn't mean i dont want mario to work out. All fans should hope he turns it around.

If gattis moves on and he goes a more modern offense and brings in a good class it will at least show me some stuff i need to see.

I pray he does. My criticism so far doesn't mean i dont want mario to work out. All fans should hope he turns it around.

If gattis moves on and he goes a more modern offense and brings in a good class it will at least show me some stuff i need to see.
100%.

And if he doesn’t, it’ll also tell me all I need to see. If anything, we need a more modern, spread-based offense because of our glaring talent deficiencies all across this roster. He of all people should see this.

Advertisement
Back