It could always be worse- look at A&M in yr 5

Advertisement
This is becoming reminiscent of his last couple seasons at FSU. I think he struggles with the supervision/management/CEO duties involved with running a program.
Along with husband duties

seriously. **** ATM massively underperformed w fisher (coaching failure absolutely), but they at least won a NY6 bowl. we didn't win ****
Espn Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Don’t forget this guy.

Advertisement
this year is probably too early but I'd watch out for Christmas trees on the curb outside the Fisher home in College Station the first week of Dec 2023

I’m sure some of these cats are really heart broken they’re suspended. What’s the record for most portal kids from a school to hit at one time? Whatever it is it’ll be getting broken this year lol
Translation:

Dem kids DONT GIVA A ***C THEY'RE SUSPENDED
They've checked out and Mario ain't gonna play captain save-a-ho, either.
I'm over this season, let's visit this at next year's mid season point.

I’m sure some of these cats are really heart broken they’re suspended. What’s the record for most portal kids from a school to hit at one time? Whatever it is it’ll be getting broken this year lol
ATM and miami-football going for that number 1 spot

Advertisement
How much of that MTSU debacle was due to talent vs. a complete no show? We've seen soft UM teams do it before - play relatively well for a big name game (but not well enough to win), and then come out completely lifeless in the games that follow. This used to happen a lot during the close losses to FSU in the Jameis Winston era.
it was a no show by coaches and players. neither showed up coached well played well and even adjusted. it was a failure

ATM and miami-football going for that number 1 spot
dont worry miami will go after those transfers from ATM and then well btich about culture again lol. the only culture is winning imo. everything else is just an excuse. a lot of these kids won a lot in HS. they weren't born losers.

OR on the flip side, imagine being Tennessee and you're 27-33 the last 5 seasons. You've had a 3 win season, a 4 win season, and a 5 win season during that stretch. Very similar to Miami, they've spent two decades in absolute mediocrity.

You just had one of the greatest wins in program history and you're going to Athens to play a game that, if you win, will likely guarantee you a spot in the playoffs, regardless of SECCG results. #1 vs #3, all eyes on us game.

I miss that feeling. Walking into a stadium, watching two teams at the pinnacle of their sport, the entire country watching. I am so **** jealous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I have left following this team is seeing others in the mud as well, IDC but seeing cuckbo on his last legs gives me great joy

Advertisement
Back