It could always be worse- look at A&M in yr 5

Advertisement

jimbo lost another team again

"i promise" slips about to he handed out

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
How much of that MTSU debacle was due to talent vs. a complete no show? We've seen soft UM teams do it before - play relatively well for a big name game (but not well enough to win), and then come out completely lifeless in the games that follow. This used to happen a lot during the close losses to FSU in the Jameis Winston era.
Outside of 2017. When has this happened? We have always played soft and down to our competition but never show up in big games.

Advertisement
They are 5-3 with multiple ranked teams remaining on schedule 6-6 is very possible.
Possibly. I do think they are a different team with Ewers at QB. I don’t think it is unrealistic to say they could be 7-1 if he didn’t get hurt. Last week was the same ole same ole from them though.

Possibly. I do think they are a different team with Ewers at QB. I don’t think it is unrealistic to say they could be 7-1 if he didn’t get hurt. Last week was the same ole same ole from them though.
Those boosters don't give af about could be. If he misses bowl again could be a great OC candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Denver Harris could be the NIL case study when coaches go to Congress again at some point and complain about how giving 18 year old kids, 7 figure type money isnt a good idea. That kid has been in and out of trouble all season. And he was a 5* cant miss prospect at CB. Got the bag and he cant seem to stay focused.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

This is pathetic. Jimbo may be an ***, but what happened to putting your head down and working harder? You're losing games because you're not working hard enough relative to the other teams you're playing.

Soft as ****. This is the common kind of player these days, gets all whiny and packs it in because he lost a couple games.

Advertisement
Back