It’s over

Those three queens would love to be associated with me but I don’t want anything to do with them. Especially @Dr.L.ThugU who follows me around every site I join begging me to be his “friend”. I don’t play that shiit.
You sound like you've had more Popov than Jo tonight

You are a real piece of human garbage.
Insertshutupbabydick.gif

Advertisement
His pre camp physical was fine. Developed Myocarditis after Covid
Ok, dude, got it! But again - Myocarditis has been around for a while in sports and these doctors and training staffs know how to deal with it. If you get it from Covid or any other way due to an infection of some kind, you sit out 3-6 months regardless of how you get it.

More evidence of your stalking and jealousy. Find yourself some disgusting tranny and do what you do best with him to blow off some steam.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Why don’t you also blame the doctors and nurses that are wearing hazmat suites while sticking breathing tubes down people throats and who are on TV begging people to take this seriously! Also, Blame the 60 Florida hospitals that had 60 hospital’s ICU Centers at capacity! 🤦🏽‍♂️

This has already been debunked. 15 of those hospitals dont even have ICU beds, and more of them werent designed to handle a lot of ICU patients. They are moving them to hospitals that are

Hack article, It’s a recruiting directors opinion. The fact that he says that the schools wont ask players to sign waivers due to bad optics, but they are willing to cancel the Entire season Instead due to liability concerns, is beyond stupid. 90% of the public want a college football season, and they arent going to hold it against the NCAA if it takes waivers to do that. Having the kids sign waivers is a lot less painful than cancelling the season. All the waivers would do is Lay out the risks for the player to make their own decision, opt out or play, and would shield the school from lawsuits Based on the current unknowns

Advertisement
Because Trump hasn't changed America from valuing blame over responsibility. You want to know why the virus has killed so many go to any grocery store in the US.
I go 4 or 5 times a week and no one there has the virus and I don not know a single person that has had it, I am high risk agewise and live my life as if the covid doesn't exist. I want to live until I die!

Advertisement
I go 4 or 5 times a week and no one there has the virus and I don not know a single person that has had it, I am high risk agewise and live my life as if the covid doesn't exist. I want to live until I die!
Going to the store almost daily clearly Illustrates you wont Let anything stand in the way of the zestful life you live...peoples Court is almost on

They only have current data available, so I can't see the historical data, but here's today's number.

View attachment 126926
24 hours later, here's the new number. It makes it kind of difficult to say it's getting worse when there are 195 fewer people in the hospital. That's about a 3% reduction in one day.

1597177859808.png

Advertisement
This has already been debunked. 15 of those hospitals dont even have ICU beds, and more of them werent designed to handle a lot of ICU patients. They are moving them to hospitals that are
Come on man! You think this virus isn’t a public health threat? Even while it has shut down the global economy and has people all over the earth suffering to some degree! This is football and a **** game! It ain’t the end of the world!

Come on man! You think this virus isn’t a public health threat? Even while it has shut down the global economy and has people all over the earth suffering to some degree! This is football and a **** game! It ain’t the end of the world!
So how long do you think it's going to take? Are you placing all bets on a vaccine?

So how long do you think it's going to take? Are you placing all bets on a vaccine?
This isn’t the first upper respiratory pandemic the world has endured! I do believe we will have a vaccine but when is the question. Hopefully soon as I am sick of this shelter in place life style and I am sick seeing people dying from this horrible disease

Advertisement
Back