It’s over, but I respect Diaz’ heart

Advertisement
Richt>Shannon>Diaz>Golden… I think the only thing that can be debated is between Shannon and Diaz.

No joke. My kids 6th grade pee wee football coaches could out coach and dominate Manure’s schemes. Not only is he a bad game coach, he has recruited horribly at key positions, his players are constantly out of position and have no clue where they should be. They are undisciplined. They tackle poorly. But worst of all. They quit. They don’t exhibit any effort or their abilities. That’s coaching. That’s respect. Manure is the worst coach we’ve ever had here.
But honestly it’s a long line of bad hires and bad administration. Until Miami flushes the drain and brings in an AD who cares about the sports program it’s a wrap. Hopefully this will force a shift. We will lose recruits. Who cares. Something has to change.

Manny Diaz put all his chips down on his band of jags on defense (hall, Ivey, Ford, mccould, Carter, Jennings) and it paid off just like we thought it would. These dudes have lost about 25 times during their careers so this **** is just standard for them. We need to clean house the rest of the season and let the young boyz play on D. Get them some game time experience next year when they hopefully play under a competent coach.

Advertisement
Drive-by ****-posting.

20211006_221404.gif

Advertisement
You guys are so ******* emotional and don’t know what true winning looks like anymore.

We will hire Mario and he could fail and you guys will
Say he is worse than Diaz.

Zero critical thinking on this board.
Golden's 2013 team and Shannon's 2009 team would wipe their *** with ANY Diaz team....Please Stop.....Duke would run for 200+ against this toilet water D....

Advertisement
Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad
“He identified most of the issues that plagued this program.”

I’m going to directly reply to you vs doing a QP. This quote; what does this mean, actually? So you’re basis for being compelled to make this post is b/c we went from a 3-4 to a 4-3 & went to a spread?

What if a plumber was given a wrench to fix a pipe, and used it as a hammer; should we give him credit for using the wrench?

Listen, feelings aside, let’s talk about Diaz’s tenure after 30 games:

-In 2 of 3 seasons, Miami has started 2-3 after 5 games. You know the last coach to do that? U have to go pre-Saban era back in the 70’s (I wasn’t alive then)

-Diaz is now 0-6 in his last 6 games against P5 teams. You know the last coach to do that? I haven’t seen one individual coach having that distinction. The last time Miami had a 6 game losing streak against P5 opponents, u have to go back to ‘76 - ‘77 (between Selmer & Saban).

-Diaz has the distinction of being the only P5 coach, in HISTORY, to lose to FIU

-Miami gave up the most rushing yards in FBS HISTORY to two players on the same team in a single game

-Miami gave up the most total yards in our HISTORY under Diaz

-Miami gave up the most rushing yards in our HISTORY under Diaz

-Miami was the 1st ACC team to give up two 200 yard rushers in the same game, and we’ve only been in the ACC since 2004 under Diaz

-We’ve given up the 3rd most points in a single game in our history under Diaz, & the first time giving up 60+ since 1998.

-Diaz is now 2-4 on the season after 6 games. The last coach to have at least 4 losses in the 1st 6 games? Davis in 1997 (and he was dealing w/ a near death penalty)

I mean, I can go on & on about how historically bad we’ve been under Diaz. Furthermore, last checked, Diaz college says FSU. So I’m not sure y u’re giving this assumption that he “loves this school.” Is it b/c he gave a hallmark story reminiscing of the time he attended the game at the OB to watch his hometown team play? Lol.

Look, dude is being paid millions. Don’t cry for him Argentina. This is the most $ he’s ever made, and hasn’t earned one cent of it.

“He identified most of the issues that plagued this program.”

I’m going to directly reply to you vs doing a QP. This quote; what does this mean, actually? So you’re basis for being compelled to make this post is b/c we went from a 3-4 to a 4-3 & went to a spread?

What if a plumber was given a wrench to fix a pipe, and used it as a hammer; should we give him credit for using the wrench?

Listen, feelings aside, let’s talk about Diaz’s tenure after 30 games:

-In 2 of 3 seasons, Miami has started 2-3 after 5 games. You know the last coach to do that? U have to go pre-Saban era back in the 70’s (I wasn’t alive then)

-Diaz is now 0-6 in his last 6 games against P5 teams. You know the last coach to do that? I haven’t seen one individual coach having that distinction. The last time Miami had a 6 game losing streak against P5 opponents, u have to go back to ‘76 - ‘77 (between Selmer & Saban).

-Diaz has the distinction of being the only P5 coach, in HISTORY, to lose to FIU

-Miami gave up the most rushing yards in FBS HISTORY to two players on the same team in a single game

-Miami gave up the most total yards in our HISTORY under Diaz

-Miami gave up the most rushing yards in our HISTORY under Diaz

-Miami was the 1st ACC team to give up two 200 yard rushers in the same game, and we’ve only been in the ACC since 2004 under Diaz

-We’ve given up the 3rd most points in a single game in our history under Diaz, & the first time giving up 60+ since 1998.

-Diaz is now 2-4 on the season after 6 games. The last coach to have at least 4 losses in the 1st 6 games? Davis in 1997 (and he was dealing w/ a near death penalty)

I mean, I can go on & on about how historically bad we’ve been under Diaz. Furthermore, last checked, Diaz college says FSU. So I’m not sure y u’re giving this assumption that he “loves this school.” Is it b/c he gave a hallmark story reminiscing of the time he attended the game at the OB to watch his hometown team play? Lol.

Look, dude is being paid millions. Don’t cry for him Argentina. This is the most $ he’s ever made, and hasn’t earned one cent of it.
Lock this MFing thread...and toss the key into a cesspool....

Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

Manny, go to bed!

Advertisement
No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since JJ

Diaz failed, but don’t act like golden or Shannon were better.
You're 26 so i won't call you an idiot just yet. Keep trying though.

I'm good with this post

He had a chance to build on last season with a top notch DC hire and he swung and missed

Mack asked Manny if they will fire him on the handshake. Someone in the comments noticed it and I saw it too afterwards.

Mack following up with "Thats not fair" after a response by Manny which I cant see makes me presume that he gave a positive response to the question.

For the record, Mannys answer at the end is "yes".

Advertisement
Back