It’s finally here. College football starts for real TODAY! Here’s a handy schedule for televised games.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

Each game has either a link or info. regarding the broadcasting information, so maybe somebody might find that useful.

Of note, with respect to the games on Saturday, August 27 (today), is that FAMU goes to North Carolina, I believe that’s the only other ACC game this weekend, with the other one being Duquesne at the semenholes.

Here are tomorrow’s games, really no big matchups as far as P5 teams. Unless I’m missing something.

Saturday, Aug. 27

Austin Peay at Western Kentucky | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
Nebraska vs. Northwestern (Dublin, Ireland) | 12:30 p.m. | FOX
Idaho State at UNLV | 3:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Stephen F. Austin vs. Jacksonville State (Montgomery, Alabama) | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
UConn at Utah State | 4 p.m. | FS1
Wyoming at Illinois | 4 p.m. | Big Ten Network
Duquesne at Florida State | 5 p.m. | ACC Network
Charlotte at Florida Atlantic | 7 p.m. | CBSSN
Howard vs. Alabama State (Atlanta) | 7 p.m. | ESPN |

📲 Follow live coverage of the Howard vs. Alabama State game from NCAA.com's Stan Becton here.

Morehead State at Mercer | 7 p.m. | ESPN+
Florida A&M at North Carolina | 8:15 p.m. | ACC Network
North Texas at UTEP | 9 p.m. | Stadium
Nevada at New Mexico State | 10 p.m. | ESPN2
Vanderbilt at Hawai'i | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would say Nebraska’s game against NW could tell us something about Nebraska but with how ****** Northwestern has been lately and considering the way the Huskers thrashed them last season, the only takeaway from that game might be that if Nebraska can’t win it comfortably then Frost will probably be in the unemployment line before the end of the season.

Advertisement
I would say Nebraska’s game against NW could tell us something about Nebraska but with how ****** Northwestern has been lately and considering the way the Huskers thrashed them last season, the only takeaway from that game might be that if Nebraska can’t win it comfortably then Frost will probably be in the unemployment line before the end of the season.
Unless I missed one, that’s actually the best game on the schedule tomorrow.

Other than maybe somehow FSU embarrassing themselves against Duquesne but that’s not going to happen. They may underplay, because of the opponent, but Duquesne is not going to JaxState them. Jacksonville State, which beat FSU last year, would donkey punch the **** out of Duquesne.

But the Nebraska Northwestern game is interesting to me, because it may show weather in Nebraska is finally headed in the right direction or at least give a hint. If Northwestern spanks them, the Nebraska natives may get restless early in the season. What say you @Liberty City El ?

That Charlotte @ FAU game will be a good one...

Looking forward to seeing UConn vs Utah ST as well, Utah ST’s Offense was phenomenal last year.

Wanna see how Illinois looks with Barry Lunney Jr calling their Offense now.

& interested to see how Nevada looks under Ken Wilson & Derek Sage & if they’ll completely fall off a cliff after Jay Norvell brought them back to being a winning program.

Also really looking forward to that North Texas vs UTEP game, if Gavin Hardison can cut his turnovers in half he can be a really good QB, but it will be interesting to see who steps up at WR for them after losing Jacob Cowing to Arizona.

And if Seth Littrell doesn’t figure it out this season he’s definitely getting fired. Between Littrell, Tommy Mainord & Mike Bloesch they have to develop a QB & a legit passing attack, that’s way too much brainpower in that room to not have at the very least a serviceable Passing Offense.

Advertisement
1661543305734.png

Unless I missed one, that’s actually the best game on the schedule tomorrow.

Other than maybe somehow FSU embarrassing themselves against Duquesne but that’s not going to happen. They may underplay, because of the opponent, but Duquesne is not going to JaxState them. Jacksonville State, which beat FSU last year, would donkey punch the **** out of Duquesne.

But the Nebraska Northwestern game is interesting to me, because it may show weather in Nebraska is finally headed in the right direction or at least give a hint. If Northwestern spanks them, the Nebraska natives may get restless early in the season. What say you @Liberty City El ?
Yeah, this is a make or break game for Scott Frost...

They’re playing in Dublin Ireland for some reason lol, but Nebraska has the talent advantage in this matchup.

They brought over some really good transfer from the Portal this offseason, with QB Casey Thompson from Texas, plus WR’s Trey Palmer from LSU, WR Marcus Washington from Texas & another really productive WR in Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda from New Mexico ST as well & they bolstered their secondary adding Safety Kaine Williams from Bama, 2 others CB’s (one from AZ ST & the other from Norther Iowa). They also got a starting OT from OK ST & a really good pass rusher in Ochaun Mathis from TCU who was an All-conference player in the Big XII last year.

So basically, in conjunction with the pretty good recruits (for their standard) that they’ve gotten over the last couple classes but going all-in on the Portal this offseason, they should have more than enough to beat a really bad Northwestern team.

Frost will likely get fired if Nebraska finishes the season anything under 7-5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back