It’s finally here. College football starts for real TODAY! Here’s a handy schedule for televised games.

Advertisement
That Charlotte @ FAU game will be a good one...

Looking forward to seeing UConn vs Utah ST as well, Utah ST’s Offense was phenomenal last year.

Wanna see how Illinois looks with Barry Lunney Jr calling their Offense now.

& interested to see how Nevada looks under Ken Wilson & Derek Sage & if they’ll completely fall off a cliff after Jay Norvell brought them back to being a winning program.

Also really looking forward to that North Texas vs UTEP game, if Gavin Hardison can cut his turnovers in half he can be a really good QB, but it will be interesting to see who steps up at WR for them after losing Jacob Cowing to Arizona.

And if Seth Littrell doesn’t figure it out this season he’s definitely getting fired. Between Littrell, Tommy Mainord & Mike Bloesch they have to develop a QB & a legit passing attack, that’s way too much brainpower in that room to not have at the very least a serviceable Passing Offense.
I’ll be at the FAU game, nephew has a high ankle sprain but N’Kosi is the starter anyways so..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me how it's possible a program can make that level of a F-up? Someone's job needs to be on the hotseat for that ineptitude.
im assuming that they were waiting on summer grades (idk lol just shooting it out there)

I’m gonna stick with baseball this weekend. The Mets-Braves pennant race is a gas. So many great players. I’m really caught up in it.

Advertisement
That Charlotte @ FAU game will be a good one...

Looking forward to seeing UConn vs Utah ST as well, Utah ST’s Offense was phenomenal last year.

Wanna see how Illinois looks with Barry Lunney Jr calling their Offense now.

& interested to see how Nevada looks under Ken Wilson & Derek Sage & if they’ll completely fall off a cliff after Jay Norvell brought them back to being a winning program.

Also really looking forward to that North Texas vs UTEP game, if Gavin Hardison can cut his turnovers in half he can be a really good QB, but it will be interesting to see who steps up at WR for them after losing Jacob Cowing to Arizona.

And if Seth Littrell doesn’t figure it out this season he’s definitely getting fired. Between Littrell, Tommy Mainord & Mike Bloesch they have to develop a QB & a legit passing attack, that’s way too much brainpower in that room to not have at the very least a serviceable Passing Offense.
Charlotte's WRs might put on a show, they've got three legit ones. Could be pretty high-scoring if N'Kosi takes care of the ball with a veteran O-line to protect him.

Wyoming vs Illinois is a underrated game. Very similar physical playing style.
sort of, but Wyoming lost a ton of talent, including their top two QBs, top WR, and top RB. Dealing with some injuries on the D-line, and have depth issues; average guy is 265 lbs, whereas Illinois' o-line averages 315 lbs. Might be a long day for the Cowboys, even with the Fighting Illini breaking in a new OC and 'Cuse transfer DeVito at QB. They've got depth at RB which should wear down Wyoming.

Spread has taken off L8-10 hours, from Illinois -11 to -14.

Unless I missed one, that’s actually the best game on the schedule tomorrow.

Other than maybe somehow FSU embarrassing themselves against Duquesne but that’s not going to happen. They may underplay, because of the opponent, but Duquesne is not going to JaxState them. Jacksonville State, which beat FSU last year, would donkey punch the **** out of Duquesne.

But the Nebraska Northwestern game is interesting to me, because it may show weather in Nebraska is finally headed in the right direction or at least give a hint. If Northwestern spanks them, the Nebraska natives may get restless early in the season. What say you @Liberty City El ?
C’mon man, Vandy v Hawaii lol

Advertisement
C’mon man, Vandy v Hawaii lol
We can practice our "S-E-C" chants for when we get invited

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Back