It’s been real

Take care of yourself first homie. God bless.

Everyone here…. thanks for the 8 years of wasting my time and shooting the **** talking Miami football. The downs were tough and the up’s… mainly in 2017 were great. 4 HC’s, many coordinators, searches, recruiting battles, breaking news, fake news… etc.

Met some of yall in person and chatted up in the DMs. Glad I could break Enos being gone for y’all. What a joyful time. Funny how it all comes full circle and here we are again with Tan Enos.

That being said.. I’ve been going through some depression and struggling with alcoholism to cope. Miami football isn’t doing me any favors and It’s making **** worse and potentially derailing my career.. and I’ve decided that being a fan isn’t the best thing for my wife and I as I only seem to drink on Saturdays anymore.

Thanks @DMoney @Cribby @LeedsCane @gogeta4 and everyone else that I’ve failed to tag. This place has been great but all good things come to an end. Sadly for Miami fans it always ends way too soon. This was the final straw. Maybe I’ll be back one day and we can prosper.

@IndayArtHauz @RVACane delete my account and block the IP.

I’m out

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Everyone here…. thanks for the 8 years of wasting my time and shooting the **** talking Miami football. The downs were tough and the up’s… mainly in 2017 were great. 4 HC’s, many coordinators, searches, recruiting battles, breaking news, fake news… etc.

Met some of yall in person and chatted up in the DMs. Glad I could break Enos being gone for y’all. What a joyful time. Funny how it all comes full circle and here we are again with Tan Enos.

That being said.. I’ve been going through some depression and struggling with alcoholism to cope. Miami football isn’t doing me any favors and It’s making **** worse and potentially derailing my career.. and I’ve decided that being a fan isn’t the best thing for my wife and I as I only seem to drink on Saturdays anymore.

Thanks @DMoney @Cribby @LeedsCane @gogeta4 and everyone else that I’ve failed to tag. This place has been great but all good things come to an end. Sadly for Miami fans it always ends way too soon. This was the final straw. Maybe I’ll be back one day and we can prosper.

I’m out
I’m sorry to see you go, brother. You’ve always been an excellent poster.

Wise decision on your part, in my opinion. Your family and your life are way more important than any team or game.

Wishing you all the best, and hopefully one day in the future we can all celebrate Miami truly being back.

I’m sorry to see you go, brother. You’ve always been an excellent poster.

Wise decision on your part, in my opinion. Your family and your life are way more important than any team or game.

Wishing you all the best, and hopefully one day in the future we can all celebrate Miami truly being back.

It'll never be back. Right now I just wanna be a top 25 program. But those days of top 5 programs, every year are over

Advertisement
Yeah I hear ya. About 2009 I had to reassess my expectations and started to enjoy the losses and guys losing their shiit on the message boards.

And I'm still at that point. How much longer will I be able to go? Who knows

lol I remember I would have tears in my eyes when we lost a game. It was so rare for us to lose. Now I'm immune to all the losses, I even start laughing now. Its a crime what an average program for 2 decades can do to you

I’m out
I fully understand, I’m long suffering with the Canes. Be well my good man.

Advertisement
just do what i did, i now root for whoever is ranked number 1 every week. i'm a lot happier on Sunday. jk Hope you get the help you need brotha

Don’t post much but always valued your take and looked forward to your posts. Sad to see you go. But part of being a man is knowing what’s good for you and what ain’t.

Safe travels brother.

I couldn’t sleep well after the loss to FSU last year and I told my wife I was kind of done with this site and this team(obviously has not happened) This is probably my biggest struggle of addiction lol and tonight feels kind of like that night as well. I try not to care but it bothers the **** out of me.

One of the worst feelings and i dont know why was last years loss to FSU. Like my stomach was hurting and i was out of it for more than a week....like im still mad at Tecory Couch and he is from my area.

Losses bother me...but I legit try when we have an early game to have something scheduled to do later to take my mind off of it.

The tx am game a week b4 i turned down p*ssy to watch....lol ...Last saturday we lost to MTSU a game i expected to watch and then break down film on the offense in a 3 score win...i watched it in a daze ont he tv...And then went out and hung with this bad broad i never thought would link with me ...so it worked out lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back