It’s been real

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Everyone here…. thanks for the 8 years of wasting my time and shooting the **** talking Miami football. The downs were tough and the up’s… mainly in 2017 were great. 4 HC’s, many coordinators, searches, recruiting battles, breaking news, fake news… etc.

Met some of yall in person and chatted up in the DMs. Glad I could break Enos being gone for y’all. What a joyful time. Funny how it all comes full circle and here we are again with Tan Enos.

That being said.. I’ve been going through some depression and struggling with alcoholism to cope. Miami football isn’t doing me any favors and It’s making **** worse and potentially derailing my career.. and I’ve decided that being a fan isn’t the best thing for my wife and I as I only seem to drink on Saturdays anymore.

Thanks @DMoney @Cribby @LeedsCane @gogeta4 and everyone else that I’ve failed to tag. This place has been great but all good things come to an end. Sadly for Miami fans it always ends way too soon. This was the final straw. Maybe I’ll be back one day and we can prosper.

@IndayArtHauz @RVACane delete my account and block the IP.

I’m out

Advertisement
soft-kobe-bryant.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone here…. thanks for the 8 years of wasting my time and shooting the **** talking Miami football. The downs were tough and the up’s… mainly in 2017 were great. 4 HC’s, many coordinators, searches, recruiting battles, breaking news, fake news… etc.

Met some of yall in person and chatted up in the DMs. Glad I could break Enos being gone for y’all. What a joyful time. Funny how it all comes full circle and here we are again with Tan Enos.

That being said.. I’ve been going through some depression and struggling with alcoholism to cope. Miami football isn’t doing me any favors and It’s making **** worse and potentially derailing my career.. and I’ve decided that being a fan isn’t the best thing for my wife and I as I only seem to drink on Saturdays anymore.

Thanks @DMoney @Cribby @LeedsCane @gogeta4 and everyone else that I’ve failed to tag. This place has been great but all good things come to an end. Sadly for Miami fans it always ends way too soon. This was the final straw. Maybe I’ll be back one day and we can prosper.

I’m out
Stay up brother 🙏🏼

Advertisement

I’m out
I’m right behind you

I’m out
***** football. I hope you start moving forward and making daily progress with those struggles for you and for your family. We will be right here if/when you want to jump back in.

Advertisement
Back