It’s baffling to me how ignorant modern day sports are as to prioritization/ marketing/ communication

Look at this past season in a different way. Mario is the master chef and a chef is only as good as his ingredients. As hard as he could try he is still beset with this dilemma......."how to make chicken salad out of chicken ****"

Advertisement
Got another movie quote for you. "Win and they will come." Field of Dreams I believe.

Vast majority of people in Miami have no clue who Josh Gattis is and don't care who the OC for the Miami Hurricanes is, people will get on the bandwagon when we win games, nobody cares HOW we win. Just win.

Only diehards are in the weeds like that.

I wish Mario would hurry up and get us a new OC, but it has nothing to do with winning the crowd.
Actually said if you build it, he will come, but yeah, we get it.
Good post.

Look at this past season in a different way. Mario is the master chef and a chef is only as good as his ingredients. As hard as he could try he is still beset with this dilemma......."how to make chicken salad out of chicken ****"

Then the natural question is, why didn’t he change that when he came in? He brought in 10 transfers, did we seriously not have enough chicken **** players to beat MTSU?

If we didn’t, then why didn’t we just offer transfer scholarships a few MTSU, App State etc players in December? If our talent level is THAT bad, then even a middling FBS program starter would be an improvement?

It’s a fair point, and I agree with you that the talent wasn’t there… but we have a head coach to rectify that situation.

Advertisement
Totally messing around man. I’ve posted a lot of sarcastic comments here but never said anything actually trying to be a POS

I’m with ya. I’m sure Mario had a lot of looking in the mirror moments. We will see how it plays out

Give it time. I will support you in your movement toward trying to be a POS….from time to time…🥃

Why you type so much. I feel like I should read it, but I don’t want to read it. Can you shorten it down a bit for us lazy b!tches?

Advertisement
Got another movie quote for you. "Win and they will come." Field of Dreams I believe.

Vast majority of people in Miami have no clue who Josh Gattis is and don't care who the OC for the Miami Hurricanes is, people will get on the bandwagon when we win games, nobody cares HOW we win. Just win.

I wish Mario would hurry up and get us a new OC, but it has nothing to do with winning the crowd.
Nah....its all about....

E before W

Advertisement

You seriously wrote this? The people that care go to games (they… didn’t this year. I wonder why?), buy merchandise, are alums, and a significant portion of the fan base.

This chap came in to a top 25 offense, with the ACC Rookie of the Year at QB and burnt it to the ground. You really think that few know who he is?

If he is retained, unless the reincarnation of the 2001 Canes are walking out of the smoke, the toxicity will be incredible.

Advertisement
This chap came in to a top 25 offense, with the ACC Rookie of the Year at QB and burnt it to the ground. You really think that few know who he is?

Absolutely. Choose 100 fans of any team and 90 of them couldn't name either coordinator. The lunatic fringe that follows a message board like this is the minority of any fan base.

Absolutely. Choose 100 fans of any team and 90 of them couldn't name either coordinator. The lunatic fringe that follows a message board like this is the minority of any fan base.

Normally true, if everything is normal

Not when the offense/defense is abysmally bad or good, which in this case it is.

Normally true, if everything is normal

Not when the offense/defense is abysmally bad or good, which in this case it is.

Nope. The typical college football fan - especially the typical Miami fan - knows nothing about the coaching staff and can't name more than a dozen players. You're confusing the message board world with the real world.

Nope. The typical college football fan - especially the typical Miami fan - knows nothing about the coaching staff and can't name more than a dozen players. You're confusing the message board world with the real world.

Sure, sure.

Keep Gattis and see how many people actually show up for games.

Advertisement
Back