Issiah Walker in transfer portal

Advertisement
Not sure where that narrative even came from , he literally got there right before the whole lockdown. Spring practice was only a couple weeks In.

Nothing with this transfer is related to that nonsense or being in trouble.
There’s rumblings about Hevesy.

I saw Luke Ancrum’s name brought up but I’m assuming that was something different.

We have never won the ACC, brother.

Its 2am, last call just been announced, if you got standards at this point, more power to you.
Maybe we haven't won because we've been run by pvssy HCs with no leadership skills and no standards for the last 17 years. If it was as easy as just acquiring talent, Coker would still be here.

For sure. I think it's because we've been struggling with the 4 and 5 star guys down here for quite some time and those are the ones that we should hypothetically have a better shot getting since they're in our backyard.
We have several 4 star OL, and Donaldson was a 5 star on some boards. If it's just about stars, our OL should be performing way above average.

Advertisement
Nah quite a few of yall are definitely begging lol.

"He just wants come home"... Aww poor kid, It's almost as if he could've done that from beginning, I wonder why he didn't? What happened from January to March? UF was the better decision, but now all of the sudden he just wants to come home, why is that?

It ain't got shìt to do with being hurt or in feelings, it's about recognizing that we're not a Hotel & we deserve more respect than we get especially from kids who live in our backyard...

But this is Miami, we have no standards or self respect, you can come here no matter what, just put the puppy dog eyes on & ask nicely and you'll have an entire fan base throwing rose petals at your feet because they some desperate hoes lol.
It's mainly just about the position... We need quality O-Lineman bad, so the majority of the fan base doesn't care how we get them, just as long as we do.

given our talent seems like a take BUT need to know he's not a flake, lazy druggie whatever..... hope it's just a guy wanting to come home.....

Advertisement
Enos was so incredibly ******. I'm still convinced he was a spy sent by Saban to hold Miami down. Manny is FSU's spy who was handed the job by Richt who unfortunately was turned during his time as an FSU coordinator as well.
I'll be damned if I haven't thought in the back of my mind since he's got the job that Manny is Bobby Bowden's Trojan Horse. ****, I'll be convinced of it if we **** the bed this year...

Last edited:
Maybe we haven't won because we've been run by pvssy HCs with no leadership skills and no standards for the last 17 years. If it was as easy as just acquiring talent, Coker would still be here.

We also haven't won because there's been some sorry talent on the roster.

It can be both (and more) things.

Once we get back to a Coker average, maybe we can get some morals and standards back. Until then...a bish gotta eat...tired of eating Spaghetti O's and dollar menu, brother.

Not sure where that narrative even came from , he literally got there right before the whole lockdown. Spring practice was only a couple weeks In.

Nothing with this transfer is related to that nonsense or being in trouble.

Thats why I did say IF.
If its a perfectly reasonable reason I don't have any issue with him coming here.

Have yall not been watching the last dance? You need alpha males to win in sports. Jordan, Kobe, Brady, and more so in coaching. Saban, Belicheck, Jimmy Johnson. Now go look at our past 5 hires any of them come off as alpha males? We dont even have many alpha males players except deejay dallas, jaquan johnson, chad thomas. There is your problem with UM football. Scheme is scheme for the most part. You let enos run alabama or georgia offense last year yall would be begging him to come ans be the head coach.

Advertisement
Look, I’m not getting the vibe he quit. I’m getting a vibe that he was lied to and things soured quickly. Issh was a high motor, hard working kid out of high school. I don’t even think he missed a camp. That doesn’t sound like a quitter.

The home team always feels different , just like Lingard. People here ripped him but didn’t know what had went on behind the scenes. Just like UF fans will rip Walker without knowing what’s going on behind the scenes. That’s just what fans do, because they’re fans. They don’t want to believe their beloved team could’ve been in the wrong about something. There always two sides to a transfer.

Most times it’s just simply a kid wants to play than actual legit reasons.
Na, Limpgard quit once he saw the RB depth coming. He knew he would never see the field here once Chaney and Knighton jumped. Issh was actually already competing for one of the tackle jobs and was in the thick of it.

Advertisement

Once we get back to a Coker average, maybe we can get some morals and standards back. Until then...a bish gotta eat...tired of eating Spaghetti O's and dollar menu, brother.
I’m not going to do the talent dosey doe. It’s played out. But if you gentlemen think we have less talent than most of the teams constantly beating us, then I’ve got a beautiful Rolex for you for $75. Just disregard that the first letter looks like an “F”.

Miami has had plenty of talent. One of the main issues was terrible scheme and coaching. Hence the sudden improvement on D switching from the 3-4 to the 4-3. If I'm not mistaken the 3 LBs- Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud were recruited by Golden to play in a 3-4, so credit to them (and I suppose to Diaz as the LB coach) for making the switch. I don't think speed was the main thing Golden was looking for, but they were versatile enough to call it a success.

HOWEVER, I think the new crop of LBs are much more athletic and what you want in a prototype 4-3 LB. On offense, we've had zero identity other than banging the drum that Miami runs a pro style. Miami should have been running a spread O to take advantage of the local speed for years. There are about 10 teams with a blue chip ratio > 50%. Miami is one of them. There is not a program in the country that has underperformed relative to the recruiting rankings as much as Miami.

Anyways going back to scheme... basically the entire OL was recruited to play in a pro style offense- either the RichtPO, or the Enos... something offense (I have no idea what he was trying to do). Now we are going to run high tempo spread. Its impossible to say which OL will adapt quickly. ****, Zion might turn out to be a stud if he's not being asked to block for 6 seconds on a predictable play action pass. Miami needs to be loading up on transfers that understand the system since we dont know if the current roster has the athleticism or stamina for 90 snaps a game.

Last edited:
Miami has had plenty of talent. One of the main issues was terrible scheme and coaching. Hence the sudden improvement on D switching from the 3-4 to the 4-3. If I'm not mistaken the 3 LBs- Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud were recruited by Golden to play in a 3-4, so credit to them (and I suppose to Diaz as the LB coach) for making the switch. I don't think speed was the main thing Golden was looking for, but they were versatile enough to call it a success.

HOWEVER, I think the new crop of LBs are much more athletic and what you want in a prototype 4-3 LB. On offense, we've had zero identity other than banging the drum that Miami runs a pro style. Miami should have been running a spread O to take advantage of the local speed for years. There are about 10 teams with a blue chip ratio > 50%. Miami is one of them. There is not a program in the country that has underperformed relative to the recruiting rankings as much as Miami.

FSU?

Advertisement
Back