Issiah Walker in transfer portal

Nah quite a few of yall are definitely begging lol.

"He just wants come home"... Aww poor kid, It's almost as if he could've done that from beginning, I wonder why he didn't? What happened from January to March? UF was the better decision, but now all of the sudden he just wants to come home, why is that?

It ain't got shìt to do with being hurt or in feelings, it's about recognizing that we're not a Hotel & we deserve more respect than we get especially from kids who live in our backyard...

But this is Miami, we have no standards or self respect, you can come here no matter what, just put the puppy dog eyes on & ask nicely and you'll have an entire fan base throwing rose petals at your feet because they some desperate hoes lol.

Gotta earn that. Its earned, not given.

Don't want to be treated like a hoe? Clean yourself up, get a job, act right...win games.

Advertisement

"He just wants come home"... Aww poor kid, It's almost as if he could've done that from beginning, I wonder why he didn't? What happened from January to March? UF was the better decision, but now all of the sudden he just wants to come home, why is that?

It ain't got shìt to do with being hurt or in feelings, it's about recognizing that we're not a Hotel & we deserve more respect than we get especially from kids who live in our backyard...

But this is Miami, we have no standards or self respect, you can come here no matter what, just put the puppy dog eyes on & ask nicely and you'll have an entire fan base throwing rose petals at your feet because they some desperate hoes lol.

Im 50/50 on this one and of course even thougu its none of my business but id like to know what changed in Gainesville

Advertisement
That dude knows as much about the athletic department's finances as my lawn guy does.

You have a lawn guy? I thought you were the lawn guy? If you don't think the Athletic Dept hasn't take an huge financial hit like just about every atletic Dept, you're clueless.

Advertisement
I'm talking 5-7 or worse, otherwise they ain't eating his contract with the massive hit to the athletic dept budget.

8 wins he’s in danger , 7 and he’s 100 % gone. There’s very important people that think nine or more saves him. And the hit isn’t massive , he makes chump change for the level he’s coaching at. The whole “athletic dept is broke” narrative is bs.

Last edited:

I AINT TOO PROUD TO BEG, LCE.

COME HOME BABY WALKER
ALL IS FORGIVEN
GARIN NEEDS AN LT
TOMMY NEED BE QUITTIN

The issues aren’t character related , trouble or butthurt about playing time. There’s multiple issues , none involving trouble.

If its "butthurt about playing time" then thats a huge red flag IMO.
Sure kids transfer when they lose battles for playing time but if this is the reason....then this kid didn't even begin to complete.

If its "butthurt about playing time" then thats a huge red flag IMO.
Sure kids transfer when they lose battles for playing time but if this is the reason....then this kid didn't even begin to complete.

Not sure where that narrative even came from , he literally got there right before the whole lockdown. Spring practice was only a couple weeks In.

Nothing with this transfer is related to that nonsense or being in trouble.

Advertisement
8 wins he’s in danger , 7 and he’s 100 % gone. There’s very important people that think nine or more saves him. And the hit isn’t massive , he makes chump change for the level he’s coaching at. The whole “athletic dept is broke” narrative is bs.
I didnt say the athletic dept was "broke" but it has taken a significant hit already and ticket sales are 40%of the revenues the Dept receives. The chances of him getting fired anytime soon has been greatly reduced. Maybe he deserves to be fired if we only won 7 but I doubt it.

If Isaiah Walker calls Manny and says he wants in is this the type of kid we can afford to not take a chance on? Jeff Thomas and Cleveland Reed are one thing, but a guy many people considered to be the biggest fish on the board for the most of the summer last year is another thing. Assuming there aren’t any blaring red flags find a better tackle Miami has better chance at landing next cycle. Even if Williams from Houston wants in they could make the numbers work.

Advertisement
No way he makes a move like that without knowing what’s next and it’s not something that just came up and he said fck it.
The state just started opening up and it’s possible that practice will start by the end of this month if not sooner. Kid knows he needs to be on campus somewhere if he wants to be ready for some playing time (if that’s what he wants).

I bet you the Houston fans feel differently.

You're spinning a nice portrait of King because he's a proven commodity. If Walker were a freshman AA, we'd all be jumping on board.

At the end of the day, you have to amass talent. I really don't know if the kid is talented or not (I haven't watched a second of his film!), but if he is, go get him. F* it. I don't think we're in the position of declining talent.
There's more to winning in college football than accumulating recruiting stars. If you sign too many slugs, you will fail. We've been proving that forever now.

If Walker can play (everyone thinks he has ability), and he's not a mess attitude wise (this is up for debate and needs to be checked out), and you have room for him, then sign him up. I'm not sure too many people are arguing against that if everything lines up.

Advertisement
Back