Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
These kids never really end up coming here. The ones that love the process and troll fan bases. When was the last one one of those actually picked Miami?

You’re right but let’s see if the “New Miami” is actually different and pulls in this kid

Says everyone is equal. 50-50 chance of Miami getting him.... concentrating on his own team now. the usual stuff..

Does seem to really like Barry, though. .

Advertisement
And now apparently the narrative seems to be turning. If it does, we'll here stories of how things changed, he once was leaning to UM, he was a silent, etc, but I'm going to stick to what I said a few pages back. We don't normally do well with kids that do stuff like this.

We....shall....see
Once you see a kid with limited financial resources going on these whirlwind tours like a socialite it’s never a great sign for UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Neal’s folks do pretty well, but don’t think they didn’t get a six figure bag. Same with the surtain kid.

The only thing better than having money , is having more. Especially tax free cash.

Not saying Walker is hunting bags , just saying.

No one turns down free money unless they are slow in the head or the really really self righteous types.

No one turns down free money unless they are slow in the head or the really really self righteous types.

I’m not mad at any person that turns down money rather than go play for a bunch of kkk members, they can actually see the forest. It’s a form of selling out to them.

But at the same time I get it if you do take the money lol.

Advertisement
Back