Issiah Walker Decommits

I know a lot of ppl were saying that we had no shot at Hasselwood, but that’s not true. Buddy & his family had real love for us, and mom’s was 1000% on board.............UNTIL we not only **** da bed, but couldn’t throw a pass from me to you. Our entire 19 class collapsed b/c of **** poor play, but we had legit interest b/c of what we did the yr prior. (Winning 10 games & our division)

Point is, we win 10 coupled w the division in Manny’s first yr and, to your point, we get some big name interest. There’s so many days until NSD, so it’s either we’re going to improve our class or chit the bed again & watch it collapse.

algolden.jpg

So tired of this "story" about Hasselwood. Next dude that brings up this bs story I will be negging to Bolivia.

Advertisement
View attachment 91366

So tired of this "story" about Hasselwood. Next dude that brings up this bs story I will be negging to Bolivia.
Haselwood family played that pawn game so well that they even duped UM fans who should know better. I tried to tell these guys the pawn game Haselwood dad was playing using his son, but they wouldn’t listen. They bought that whole line of **** Haselwood fed them about not winning enough. LOL

Haselwood family played that pawn game so well that they even duped UM fans who should know better. I tried to tell these guys the pawn game Haselwood dad was playing using his son, but they wouldn’t listen. They bought that whole line of **** Haselwood fed them about not winning enough. LOL
This is false he wanted to come to Miami and we had the worst season in history.... If it was Baga he would’ve went to Georgia

Advertisement
This is false he wanted to come to Miami and we had the worst season in history.... If it was Baga he would’ve went to Georgia

You don't think Oklahoma is paying big dollars? Maybe he got a slightly smaller bag than Georgia, but he is also going to put up much bigger numbers in college and get drafted higher from that offense.

Maybe you should watch this again

Advertisement
Then dont speak on what happened between Haselwood and Miami if you arent going to hear it from his mouth and his mother and aunts mouth.
I'm gonna speak on what I want to! I don't care what his momma, and his aunt said. Women lie! People put on for cameras! Have a good day. I'm at a job site laughing at the back and forth. This is a teachable moment for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back