Issiah Walker Decommits

Probably the canesthing tweet who knows stuff but is not an insider per say. Lot of times these people be guessing

This recruitment is a marathon nothing more and nothing less. With how his recruitment is no team should feel confident but you have to think Miami is definitely in the game that’s for sure

That's it? Well fck might as well just quit now right?

Lol smh...

Advertisement
Probably the canesthing tweet who knows stuff but is not an insider per say. Lot of times these people be guessing

This recruitment is a marathon nothing more and nothing less. With how his recruitment is no team should feel confident but you have to think Miami is definitely in the game that’s for sure

I thought that was in reference to Robert Burns

Advertisement
Advertisement
And now apparently the narrative seems to be turning. If it does, we'll here stories of how things changed, he once was leaning to UM, he was a silent, etc, but I'm going to stick to what I said a few pages back. We don't normally do well with kids that do stuff like this.

We....shall....see

And now apparently the narrative seems to be turning. If it does, we'll here stories of how things changed, he once was leaning to UM, he was a silent, etc, but I'm going to stick to what I said a few pages back. We don't normally do well with kids that do stuff like this.

We....shall....see
kids that string us along while dancing with all of our in state rivals almost never come here. i am not counting on this one.

Steve knows his stuff but this **** changes daily anymore. He also told me Bogle was a done deal last year and we see how that worked out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Name Correctly Spelled: ✓

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back