Issiah Walker Decommits

I’m not mad at any person that turns down money rather than go play for a bunch of kkk members, they can actually see the forest. It’s a form of selling out to them.

But at the same time I get it if you do take the money lol.

I'm not mad at them either. In fact, I am very happy that they do that. I just won't think they are that bright.

Advertisement
Then dont speak on what happened between Haselwood and Miami if you arent going to hear it from his mouth and his mother and aunts mouth.
The video literally proved most basic recruiting points. Winning programs get winning players. When your program is unstable and you lose to basketball schools like Haselwood mentions we did last year that’s the result.

Create Stability, be real with the kids, recruit the parents, and win. That’s it. Thrill Hill said the same exact thing on a show a bit ago.

Winning takes care of everything.
This. I ain’t saying **** about this recruitment till I see us win the games we should, UF struggle and FSU struggle. Cause elite players want to go to elite programs. That’s it. We’re not back till we’re back. Now if we win out or go 11-1, UF goes 8-4 or 9-3, and FSU keeps up with the rockery, he’s ours. But we lose to more basketball schools and the offense looks like **** again, Mullen overachieves or FSU pulls miracles then you know what it is.

Advertisement
Hope he enjoyed that boring *** drive to Gaiesville then tally and now back to Gainesville.

Literally smells like a dirty diaper as you get near Gainesville
Reminds me of northern New Jersey when I was a kid. Except more like chemicals rather than dirty diapers.

Advertisement
I'm gonna speak on what I want to! I don't care what his momma, and his aunt said. Women lie! People put on for cameras! Have a good day. I'm at a job site laughing at the back and forth. This is a teachable moment for you.
Yeah! Women DO lie.

Reminds me of northern New Jersey when I was a kid. Except more like chemicals rather than dirty diapers.

When was this lol? Now north jersey is home to some of the most expensive neighborhoods(Alpine, Saddle River, etc) in the nation. All the multi billionaires in NYC have houses in north NJ(but don't declare it as their residency because of tax purposes)

When was this lol? Now north jersey is home to some of the most expensive neighborhoods(Alpine, Saddle River, etc) in the nation. All the multi billionaires in NYC have houses in north NJ(but don't declare it as their residency because of tax purposes)
People drive by Newark International on 95 and automatically assume Jersey is a **** hole. So many swank neighborhoods in Jersey and the Jersey Shore is very nice basically from Monmouth County all the way to Stone Harbor. I am not from Jersey, Masshole by birth, just saying Jersey gets a bad rap. Some serious loot in Jersey due to the gigantic city right next door.

People drive by Newark International on 95 and automatically assume Jersey is a **** hole. So many swank neighborhoods in Jersey and the Jersey Shore is very nice basically from Monmouth County all the way to Stone Harbor. I am not from Jersey, Masshole by birth, just saying Jersey gets a bad rap. Some serious loot in Jersey due to the gigantic city right next door.

This, 100%. Even as a kid, growing up in NYC we always talked schit about NJ. Thinking it was all Newark. Then as I got older I realized almost all the really rich NYC people have houses in NJ. I mean Alpine has 2,500 sqft houses going for 5+mil. And tons of 9 figure houses.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Spot on. I live in Monmouth County now, couldn’t imagine going from that to a city. Lots of very rural areas that people don’t realize. Tons of $ in Jersey but all most ppl see is Newark (from airport) and Trenton (coming in from PA).

This, 100%. Even as a kid, growing up in NYC we always talked schit about NJ. Thinking it was all Newark. Then as I got older I realized almost all the really rich NYC people have houses in NJ. I mean Alpine has 2,500 sqft houses going for 5+mil. And tons of 9 figure houses.
Lol

Advertisement
Back