Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Smh, so u mad I was right about Walker? I tell it like it is y’all tell It how it could be. If this visit doesn’t tell u he wants to be a cane I dont know what to tell u. At the same time he ain’t stupid.. canes look like **** or he doesn’t like the vibe that’s on the coaches and the program, there’s only so many duke Johnson’s and deejay dallas’s That are coming to Miami regardless

Perfect troll move. I call you the "Dissention Princess"

VIP ByJOHN GARCIA JR.
* South Carolina commitment and rising Miami (Fla.) Norland offensive tackle, Issiah Walker, spent his Saturday at Miami and came away very impressed. He said the Hurricanes are now a program to be reckoned with in his recruitment, despite the SEC pledge. Earlier this month Walker told 247Sports it was Florida and LSU as the top threats to the Gamecock pledge. He is in no rush to make a final decision, one he anticipates coming “sometime during my senior year.” Return trips to Florida and South Carolina could be next up.

Im not mad at you and I do think you bring some good info but just find it ironic you show up when something negative is happening and never when something positive is
ITs simple I’m here to unbalance the equation, you guys don’t th no
No one is mad...you suspect AF and this dude just pointing out the obvious.
LOL suspect about what? what are you talking about? Stop with the fake outrage. We've had a few great wins over the last few years. at FSU, Notre Dame at Home and UF at home i was at all of them. Its not my fault we've had more negative results then positive. You got dudes on here like you who get hyped up about JAG croots like Robert Knowles and average wins over terrible FSU teams. Excuse me if i dont fall for the bullshyt.

Advertisement

LOL suspect about what? what are you talking about? Stop with the fake outrage. We've had a few great wins over the last few years. at FSU, Notre Dame at Home and UF at home i was at all of them. Its not my fault we've had more negative results then positive. You got dudes on here like you who get hyped up about JAG croots like Robert Knowles and average wins over terrible FSU teams. Excuse me if i dont fall for the bullshyt.
You mean, “Recruits?”

What are the names you use when you do your troll moves on the Gator and Clemson boards?

Gotta love Mr. "Keep it real" fan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If there’s one thing this site needs its more “ keep it real fans”.

Am I right ?!?!

If by keeping real means saying it how it is by being rationale and objective, then yes. Being a hater or a sucker (too optimistic) isn’t keeping it real.

Last edited:
This screams Miami Lock to me, we're used to kids like this but we just so happen to be in the opposite position. Normally it's our "commits" that play us and go everywhere while still claiming their love for the U only to spurn us on NSD, but this time it's another team's guy who is playing his team for us. I feel like the writing is on the wall with this one.

Do we want a kid playing games? Do we want a kid that is not taking his commitment seriously like it was a marriage? He sounds like a diva. According to posters on this site, divas are always bust.

Do we want a kid playing games? Do we want a kid that is not taking his commitment seriously like it was a marriage? He sounds like a diva. According to posters on this site, divas are always bust.

If there is any position on the field I dont want kids playing recruiting games its QB and OL. Coach Mirabel(Oregon OL Coach) once said "If an OL is playing games during recruiting, drop his ***"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back