Isaiah Dunson CB commits

4 star Isaiah dunson?
3 star Marcus Clarke

4 star Christian Williams (flipped A bama commit/LSU lean)

4 star Te Cory couch(flipped from Michigan)

4 star Gilbert frierson
4 star al blades
4 star dj ivey

4 star Trajan bandy
4 star Dean

🤫
View attachment 109046

ROFL, naw man, they keep trying to tell us he cant recruit, LOL, GTFOH, they dont even care about the results on the field, only class and star rankings!

Advertisement
I'll tell him. He's been hanging on the football board....wait, didn't mean to say hanging.

Gosh Damm u Mata..... You done gave up my position and I know he'll be around here any second now. Things are moving up.. And starting to lean right... Where they should be.
NM, I guess I'll just take it.. Like a man of course 😏😛👌

Bandy was coming here as long as UM offered, not only that but he is no longer at UM, Dean was subpar here, Gilbert can't play CB, DJ ivey sucks, the trial is still out on Williams and Couch, Clark is a huge project with his chances of becoming an effective CB being 50 50 she to his severe lack of physicality, and Dunson has not committed.... in short CB depth is still trash becuase Rumph sucks.
Maybe you should be the next dB coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does that take away from Rumph's incompetence at all? I'm not a Diaz defender.

No but at least Rumph gets enough DBs to put on the field....we were playing walk ons at LB this year....good thing they switched to just have to LBs on the field most of the time. You can blame Rumph but it also comes down to HC(who shouldnt have that title). Rumph just following dIAZ footsteps

No but at least Rumph gets enough DBs to put on the field....we were playing walk ons at LB this year....good thing they switched to just have to LBs on the field most of the time. You can blame Rumph but it also comes down to HC(who shouldnt have that title). Rumph just following dIAZ footsteps
in fairness, BJ, Steed, Joyner, Wilder all have been hit with injuries. we had numbers, its injuries that killed us.

Advertisement
Gotcha. Then we should question what you see from here on out recruiting wise, at least from the CB position.
Do as you please.

But speak for yourself young pup, I been on here longer than you & people don't ask me my opinion on these things for no apparent reason.

I didn't even say anything bad, I just said its a good pull considering the circumstances, that my opinion. I don't have to feel the same as you about it.

Do as you please.

But speak for yourself young pup, I been on here longer than you & people don't ask me my opinion on these things for no apparent reason.

I didn't even say anything bad, I just said its a good pull considering the circumstances, that my opinion. I don't have to feel the same as you about it.

Your a good poster, but celebrating people on CIS asking you something is comical. Truly. Have you read the room?

When evaluating a CB the 3 main things your looking at are quick feet, ability to transition with hips and mirror skills. He is well above average in all 3 areas and couple that with his length you are looking at a terrific pull no matter when. But that's football CB evaluation 101.

Advertisement
Like nycane said, injuries at LB snake bit us. We have 4 CBs returning and until today the only kid committed was a converted WR who is a project. You clearly just want to go at Diaz who I have no care for defending. Rumph’s recruiting, strategy and management have been bad since before Diaz was head coach.

Guys have just become spoiled with the early signing day/period. The recruits count the same if they commit and sign during December or February. Why do posters have to put negative stipulations or throw salt on February signings.

Every recruit not signing in December and signing good recruits in either period is all that matters.

How many scholarship CBs are on the roster for 2020? Is that enough for that position group?

Your a good poster, but celebrating people on CIS asking you something is comical. Truly. Have you read the room?

When evaluating a CB the 3 main things your looking at are quick feet, ability to transition with hips and mirror skills. He is well above average in all 3 areas and couple that with his length you are looking at a terrific pull no matter when. But that's football CB evaluation 101.
I wasn't celebrating anything, you said "we" & I told you to speak for yourself. My opinion was asked & I gave it.

Advertisement
Back